Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DANZIG

Stu Wyatt - What's happening with your court case?

515 posts in this topic
Knowing how you like to troll ..... I don't have any faith in the lazy and apathetic cannabis community.

Hmmmm

:rofl:

There are many exceptions (yourself being one of them), but the general cannabis community has become very paranoid and apathetic.... and very few people are willing to stand up against the corrupt laws. Many are lazy, and just look after their own interests....

Yeah, I suppose you caught a bit of a trolling from me, but hey, this is uk420 after all isnt it? I thought trolling was compulsory... :doh:

:wink:

The humedi site was in the process of being closed down in any case, and I had been taking more of a back-seat in the network since last winters relapse. Regarding courting arrest... I was 'off the police radar' with regards to the cannabis stance according to my contacts within the drugs unit.... and nobody could have predicted that the evil alien cult would manipulate things in the way that they did....
thats what i thought :doh:
Should I have kept a lower profile and been less of an activist? Absolutely not.... Its because of people keeping low profiles and not speaking out that is the reason why this country is in such a fucking mess IMHO.
to be far stu i never asked you that question,as you say originally you were brought to the attention of the police for something else,and as such,nothing to do with cannabis or activism. dont get me wrong im gutted for you or anyone that gets arrested for growing. that's why i asked
wouldn't you have been more use and beneficial to yourself and them, by not courting arrest or attention ?
good on all of those who make a stand! :wink:
:rofl: totally agree robert plant,and iirc both thc4ms and danzig were arrested whilst making a stand and as such i'd have said both would say it was worth it. unless i've totally missed something though, stu wasn't arrested for making a stand,he was arrested as the result of something else,so it is different,surely...

.... and very few people are willing to stand up against the corrupt laws.

Some shout and shout about how they will tho' and then plead guilty with mitigation (BTW are you going to tell the Judge that you're a cannabis addict?)

FFS. I stood up, appeared in the papers, set up a UK medi group, lobbied government, helped people obtain meds, grew.... and then the police arrive on an unrelated matter, find the cannabis, and then ARREST ME FOR THE CANNABIS.... I am then charged for cannabis related offenses and then go to court....

And this is not cannabis activism?

totally agree robert plant,and iirc both thc4ms and danzig were arrested whilst making a stand and as such i'd have said both would say it was worth it. unless i've totally missed something though, stu wasn't arrested for making a stand,he was arrested as the result of something else,so it is different,surely...

there are very few people in the canna community that have had the balls to make a stand and then actually follow it through, and for that THC4MS and Danzig will always have my respect :wink:

Some shout and shout about how they will tho' and then plead guilty with mitigation (BTW are you going to tell the Judge that you're a cannabis addict?)

*sigh*

I wonder why people hold you in such high regard Jeff?

As for being a cannabis addict - I'm addicted to feeling well.... so in a way, yes, I am a cannabis addict.

xxx

Edited by Arnold Layne

It also tells me that this "Anonymous" isn't that anonymous.

It also tells me that this "Anonymous" isn't that anonymous.

This "anonymous" has never been part of anonymous.

Not all protesters against the cult are Anons, or from 4chan, or wear masks.

Edited by stuwyatt

Does pleading guilty mean that there is no activism there?

Seems he's fucked whatever he does Rog.

Was it worth it? I think standing up for anything that you believe in is worth it. Was thc4ms worth it? Was BB worth it Danzig?
Sorry to hear that your undiagnosed illness has got so severe that you can no longer fulfil your many past promises to fight in the courts

Knowing how you like to troll, Im not sure how to take this sentence... so I'll answer it by saying that I have simply lost interest in fighting the UK laws. I don't have any faith in the lazy and apathetic cannabis community. I don't have faith in the government.... and I do not have faith in the legal system.... and I just want out. Holland here I come.

Your attitude is spot on. Aint no one in that box with you, just you all on your lonesome. No Mummy, Daddy, best pal, sympathisers, campaigners. Aim for one thing bud, the cigar. Nothing else.

If you're not familiar with court precedure, I'd recommend you get into the public benches at least once before your hearing so that you're familiar with proceedings, and so that you're not intimidated by the whole show. (And there is a lot of show in every court)

Been there myself a few times. I actually enjoy it immensely. Out of six appearances I've won five, with the last one a 'draw'.

Bear in mind the practicalities. The judge may be feeling mean, need a piss, be getting a bit hungy, had a knock back the night before, etc. That's his/her problem, don't let them foist any of that on you. Remember that he/she holds a priviliged position and is subject to a lot more rules than you. Be precise and don't waffle. Judges just wet themselves with exitement when you quote clause xx, para xx, and get highly irritated when you wander off into what's right or wrong.

Don't fight a cause, fight your corner.

TBH I don't know anything about canna cases, but I'd DEFINATELY get an expert opinion, in writing, by an accredited agency on the prosecution valuation. There's an agency that's been referred to on these boards but I forget who it is, think it's free too. That's one very big kick in the balls to the case against you. Present that quietly, respectfully, quickly and clearly to the bench. That will put into question the whole case. You're only on for a few minutes, give the court your best performance.

Buy a box of matches before you go in. For the cigar, mind?

I suppose you caught a bit of a trolling from me, but hey, this is uk420 after all isnt it? I thought trolling was compulsory... :wink:

Then you thought very fuckin' wrong stuwyatt, very fuckin' wrong :rofl:

Since you failed (through no fault of your own I might add) to get the laws changed, you have become an angry, bitter and resentful troll.... and its sad to see Jeff.

Not at all, just fed up of your bollocks tbh, Now that you've jumped off the 'scientology' bandwagon I wonder what the next one will be? You've mentioned on here that the success of the anti-scientology movement was because it was anon, but you couldn't do that could you? How would you get the donations otherwise? e.g. Still got the camcorder or have you returned it?

What happened with your mod-ship btw? 24 hours you lasted? I heard you deleted a whole forum and got de-modded :wink:

Now where's Mr Senseless he can't be far away?

Edited due to a mod who's bigger than me

Edited by DANZIG
Tidy things up

no roge it means that our stu is not the principled guy he made out he was when he started his so called "activism"

i knew this tho :wink:

he has found his audience with the anti-scientologist clan. it was never about stu's beliefs morals or principles. he just wanted everyone to back pat and cock suck.

it appears to me that many activists appear but then disappear just as quickly when they realise that the canna lot dont suck no ones cock

theres a definite pattern.

Now that you've jumped off the 'scientology' bandwagon I wonder what the next one will be? You've mentioned on here that the success of the anti-scientology movement was because it was anon, but you couldn't do that could you? How would you get the donations otherwise? e.g. Still got the camcorder or have you returned it?

What happened with your mod-ship btw? 24 hours you lasted? I heard you deleted a whole forum and got de-modded :angry:

Now where's Mr Senseless he can't be far away?

I have not jumped on or off any bandwagons as you put it. I'm still actively protesting the cult, and I'm still involved (for now) in cannabis related stuff.

Re: my modship on enturbulation, it lasted 3 weeks, and yes, I made a mistake and asked to be de-modded. Re: the camcorder, the one the police confiscated has been returned, and the one I purchased during that time has been given to another protester.

Again, you come across as a sad and bitter troll Jeff... Just imagine what you could achieve again if you put a little effort back into activism rather than trolling internet forums? Imagine what you could achieve?