Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
webby

600 watt. Too much?

Hi all,

I'm gonna be starting my very first grow room tomorrow with any luck :bush:

A friend of mine is going to be giving me 4 cuttings and a 600 watt son t light.

He seems to think that it'll be ok and just keep it a good distance from the heads of the plants.

My worry is that it's far too juicy for just a few plants.

Is it likely to cause any damage to the crop??

I've noticed most people use 250 watt.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. ^_^

Cheers

WEBBY

Edited by webby

600w is fine for 4 plants. I've used a 600w for 3 plants before and got 14oz from them :rolleyes: Plenty of lumins, just what the Dr ordered :)

When they start going for it, you'll not believe how mad they'll grow.

I've noticed most people use 250 watt
Its all a matter of space i use a 250w but thats only because anthing bigger would cause me probs in my cubboard most peeps go for 400w but if your m8 is giving you a 600w for nowt youve got nowt to loose just remember to have good ventalation

N1 guys

I'm a much happier stoner now :yep:

hi webby, ohh 600w's they are gonna love that.

just remember that the light should be between 24/36 inches from the canopy top, or you'll fry em :yep:

which strain is it your getting ? and how big is your grow/flower room ? sorry for the questions just trying to help.

take care budd

hemlok

Hi Hemlok and everyone else reading this :D

Apparently the cuttings are big bud maple leaf. If that sounds right?? :smug:

The flower chamber isn't quite built yet but I've probably got 2m X 1m and 6ft in height. I'll start putting it together over the weekend....... Well that's the plan anyway :yep:

I want to keep the plants to a maximum size of approx 4 ft in height.

The problem that I may encounter is the heat aspect of it all. As it is I live in the attic ( we had a loft conversion done) and as most of you are aware, heat rises. What can I do about that??

Thanks peeps