Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bazza82

Biddy's Sister + Biddy Early Grow

115 posts in this topic

A closer look at the structure, peace, Baz :smoke:

post-21226-1203341993_thumb.jpg

Looking sweet mate, did you sort out a sodium bulb? Or you still under the Halide? Good for keeping them node distances short though.

Soz to hear about your lady situation.

Day 14 of 12/12

Hi KC33,

yeah i managed to get a HPS lamp - got a Phillips Master son-t PIA plus, a bargain at £20 ;) , thanks for looking in man :yinyang:

Now on day 14 of 12/12, she still hasn't needed any nutes so far, today she is 18 inches tall (1 foot, 6 inches from base of stalk to top), in the last 4 days she's grew an inch per day, this girl has plenty of head room so i won't need to train her which i'm so happy about as i've never had a plant that's never been trained before, hoping to get a nice big running cola by the end, she smells beautiful when you rub the stalk, sort of funky, fruity / citrus notes, peace, Baz :yep:

post-21226-1203690966_thumb.jpg

Bird's eye view B)

post-21226-1203691526_thumb.jpg

cola area of plant, peace, Baz :yinyang:

post-21226-1203691661_thumb.jpg

Day 19 of 12/12

Cheers Dr BA, gonna get up to date with your diary after i update here :yinyang: , looking forward to seeing how your Biddy's Sister is getting on, i've got a couple of Biddys Sister clones on the go thankfully, took them before i got rid of the ones before showing sex (still gutted i made that mistake of chucking them before sex was shown :wink: )

Now on Day 19 of 12/12, today she is 23 inches tall (1 foot, 11 inches), pistels are starting to become more noticable all over the plant, the main cola is starting to form, next watering they will get their first feed, plant is starting to use the last of the nutes in the compost, especially nitrogen - lower fans going slightly yellow but this is what i wanted to do this grow - less nutes is more :rofl: , Baz :smug:

post-21226-1204121648_thumb.jpg

Nodes stay really tight on the strain, from what i've seen so far this would be a great strain for anyone who has little height in their grow room, very good managable variety :wink:

post-21226-1204121807_thumb.jpg

Bird's eye view :wink:

post-21226-1204122030_thumb.jpg

Closer look at the cola area :wink:

post-21226-1204122182_thumb.jpg

Cola starting to form, peace, Baz :yinyang:

post-21226-1204122328_thumb.jpg

Looking sweet, nice formation for 19 days. Were you intending on her being so short??

Personally i like midget plants :yinyang:

Cheers KC33 :wink: ,

the only thing i can think of why she's staying so compact is that this grow i've got a seperate Metal Halide and HPS Bulbs for the veg + flowering stage :blub: used the MH up until day 7 of 12/12, very happy that she's staying this short :rofl: , Baz :wink:

Edited by bazza82

Hi Bazza,

The reason she stays short is probably the combo of mh light, short veg. period, and the modest feeding, but there are also a few phenotypes that stay relative short compared to others.

It's pretty hard to say what's going on when there is only one plant to evaluate, so I would not dare to guarantee that others will stay this short as well when grown this way.

It will be interesting to see how she develops over the next few weeks.

Gerrit

Day 24 of 12/12

Hi Gerrit,

yeah that's what i was thinking as well, this grow is the first time i've had seperate lights for veg + flowering, i've noticed a difference in height in all plants this grow, staying more compact which i'm really happy about, out of the Biddy Early and the Biddy's Sister which 1 would you recommend best for my first outdoor grow in the UK?, peace, Baz :stoned:

Now on day 24 of 12/12, really happy how the Biddy Early is getting on, today she is 28 inches (2 foot, 4 inches) tall, on the last watering she recieved her first feed of 1ml Grow, 1ml Bloom and 1ml Topmax, she'll recieve her 1 off dosage of Epsom Salts next watering which will be tomorrow, here she is, peace, Baz :stoned:

post-21226-1204568038_thumb.jpg