Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest scarface

Scarface Warlock Diary

39 posts in this topic

well i have definately got 2 coming through.........so like yourself im happy, but 5 would be better...... :thumsup:

Excellent,you have life mate...Very good luck to you...

Welly smeed.

Hi Scarface,

good luck with the test grow mate :unsure: , how are the Warlock babies getting on?, have they all broke the surface?,peace, Baz :P

all the best shady..know you gonna do the biz...mate i i did 1 at 35 days.. and 1 and 45 days[[huge diffrence in the end result] leave them slighty longer in veg..at least 40 days bro...the 10 days exrtra will make a huge difference....have fun its lovely to grow

cheers folks :wink:

anyway little update...

out of the 5 i germed 1 still hasnt popped, 1 got to about an inch high, stayed that height for about a week and then decided to die, so i have 3 left all doing ok (a couple seem quite lanky compared to most ive grown) but still im happy with 3 warlocks :guitar:

fingers crossed for the last bean to pop :smoke:

anyway heres a few pics of the 3 i have growing and the 1 that died :(:yep:

post-14593-1191159178_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1191159189_thumb.jpg

last couple of shots, 1 of the deceased :guitar:

thanks for looking in

take care all :wink:

post-14593-1191159582_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1191159593_thumb.jpg

all the best with the warlock Scarface :nazi:

All looks in order. keep up the good work

Hi Scarface,

One of the remaining 3 seems quite a bit behind, was it the last one that sprouted or is it just slow growing?

Gerrit

Hi Scarface,

One of the remaining 3 seems quite a bit behind, was it the last one that sprouted or is it just slow growing?

Gerrit

hi gerrit

yes that 3rd one is definatly alot slower growing than the other 2, its miles behind now - very stunted, also think the compost was abit to hot for that one too

anyway the larger 2 have just been repotted a couple of days ago (sunday), i wouldve liked to have done it a couple of days earlier (friday) but didnt have the time :doh:

heres a couple of pics anyway :blub:

first the 2 larger ones..

post-14593-1191922514_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1191922538_thumb.jpg

and finally side view shots of the 2 larger ones and also a pic of all 3 together - you can really see the difference

thanks everyone :blub:

post-14593-1191922682_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1191922692_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1191922701_thumb.jpg

Looking good mate, keep it up :unsure:

Aye, Warlock is my next project for 2008 - have some standard beans a couple of years old burning a whole in my fridge.

G'luck with the grow scar :unsure:

B

lookin nice and healthy there m8,

i'll pull up a chair if you dont mind :unsure:

ps....have you started the biddys sister yet?

those 2 are looking nice and healthy Scarface lol , hopefully the 3rd picks up for you mate, i had a similar problem with 1 of my plants earlier in the grow, i think it was similar with the compost possibly being too hot for it? lol , but after a week or 2 it started to improve but just as it was re-gaining health it turned out to be male :rolleyes: , peace, Baz