Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest scarface

Scarface Warlock Diary

39 posts in this topic

morning folks :rofl:

well thanks to joolz and gerrit im doing this test grow with the fem'd warlock beans which im really excited about, as im looking to bring my grow down to just 3 different strains, and they will be - cheese, nepjam x ori express, and the warlock :smoke:

anyway back to the warlock

il be growing these in westlands compost using biobizz grow and bloom and maxicrop organic seaweed extract @ potting on

for lighting il be using 250 m/h for veg and 600w hps for flower

for germination il be using my trusty, tried and tested method of moist 1 inch rockwool cubes and a dark cupboard in my bedside cabinet and they should be sprouting by saturday :smoke:

my plan is to put 2 of these out to flower after 30 days veg and the remaining 3 will go out sometime after the 45days veg mark

im extremely looking forward to growing these out, and maybe finding a nice mum as ive heard so many good things about this strain, it seems to tick all the boxes anyway :smoke:

right then il keep you all updated and good luck to all the other growers :smoke:

p.s also thanks again gerrit and joolz for the opportunity, especially to grow a strain ive been eager to try for ages :smoke:lol:smoke:

post-14593-1189677377_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1189677387_thumb.jpg

Edited by scarface

Good luck Scar

I know you'll do them proud lol

Good luck mate

good luck scarface.......best go and pop mine in the cupboard with a little tissue and water...... lol

thanks everyone, il definatly try my best

thanks again :(

good luck with this scarface will be following all these with great interest! you never no mate you ould be choppin these xmas morning what a lovely present that would be...! lol

All the best with this one Scarface.

Doin' the Motavation myself.

Never done femmed beans so that's a first for me.

But I'll be the first to scream if they go lady boy! lol

cheers folks

il defo pop in on your motivation diary soon doc as the last one was a excellent and the motivation sounds nice too

all the best mate lol

hi there scarface mate :smoke:

i got tha warlock on tha way

will get em on monday night when mey cousin flys over ere

good luck with yer grow mate its gonna be interesting this un i thinks

all the best phil lol

cheers phil

anyway folks thought id best update

2 of these are now above the surface of the medium and im sure others have cracked too - its just waiting now

anyway heres a couple of pics

post-14593-1190192292_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1190192300_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1190192379_thumb.jpg

Edited by scarface

bloody taking there time are'nt they scarface..........i have one just cracking the surface of the medium and 1 more that will be tomorrow i reckon..........but the other 3....... :wassnnme:

bloody taking there time are'nt they scarface..........i have one just cracking the surface of the medium and 1 more that will be tomorrow i reckon..........but the other 3....... :wassnnme:

yeah thats ok gerrit warned us that 'fresh is an understatement' so they may take a little longer to pop than usual

im sure they will come through but either way im happy to just have one warlock on the go tbh ;)

hope some more of yours pop soon neo lol