Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Environment

Probably the most important part of your indoor growroom

Extraction fans, carbon filters, humidity, temps & C02

7,097 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 9 replies

• Punk#1
      Nobody recommending PM soil? I've just started using this as I thought everyone here thought it was the danglies
    • tokenroll
      I would harvest if it was me personally I have no time for that shit. Too many other plants at risk. Toke...
    • bazil brush
      not desktop but if you only want little hits the storz bickel mighty is very good, i dont know why i still do joints, my bro only uses this and every time i hit it its like its stronger than a joint.
    • Slugums
      Thanks mate! Very kind of you... Aside from worry, all's well here... Hope all is very well with you and yours.   @greensprout @Kickstand thanks for the links and thoughts on fungai - I have a friend in Spain who is a bit of an amateur mycologist, so I'll be looking into that!

@vortex wishing you all the very best of luck mate.
      Many thanks to everyone for your kindness and shared thoughts/advice - my in-laws have become very keen on CBD's for its theraputic potential and I am sure we can talk them around to looking further into info and experiences shared here regards a potentially more robust approach...   Good health and happiness to you and yours!