Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2021 OUTDOOR DIARY COMPITITION

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 topics in this forum

• 150 replies

• 79 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 85 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 29 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• B-real
      Going to get a machine and other bits not tried before but thinking long term storage and space saving compared to all the glass, im down a few jars dnt want more really.    
    • B-real
      Nice guys thanks for the replies.   Will give it a go n see if its okay .
    • Hippie on hill
      The heater in the medically certified Volcano is Aluminium so if that's safe then the bowl and the capsules should be OK  I don't think it's an issue til it gets up over about 600C or if it's getting scraped and creating dust like the release version of the Hybrid Altho I'm still not a big fan of the idea tbh and usually try to make/buy vapes with inert materials in the airpath, not just for the safety btw as I'm quite sensitive to the metallic tastes 
    • Stardawg909
      As the title states, I was gonna go with iws Pro but this was like 500 cheaper and the guy at shop showed me his crop that he's doing with this system, so I went home had a look online and decided to take the jump and try this out instead as it just fulls when needed like on a toilet basin, I've gone with the 22l pot version and 9 of those as opposed to doing 12 in the iws flood and drain pro, any tips and tricks would be great, if no one has used it what are your thoughts comparing both products,