Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

22 topics in this forum

• 55 replies

• 109 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 126 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 142 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 417 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 175 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 195 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 299 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 34 replies

• LA LUNA
      I’m sure @Dodgee has done a photo tutorial on here somewhere back in the day ? It does sort it quickly !
    • SYZYGY
      I keep my Flowerpot on 640°F which equals about 338°C. That's the temp the coil is sitting at mind, not the temp of the air hitting the bud or the bud itself. 2 or 3 hits with a stir in between to completely finish a bowl (2/3 full), leaving the AVB the brown side of ebony. 
    • Wacky Wardrobe
      Probably a good idea to extract from the bottom too as CO2 is heavier than air.
    • SNM
      @KC & @Shumroom noted to skip the extra cost on mylar - I’ll opt for the black / white sheeting however as I’d prefer to line the interior with something water proof. Really appreciate your input on that though folks. Saves me nearly £3 per m.
        As for a light I’m still on the fence so will do some further digging. There’s a chance I can snag a good discount on a Telos 10 so it may sway me but the Exolux still would be around £100 cheaper. First world problems ey    @MindSoup thanks for the shout on the AC Infinity gear. From what I’ve been reading & working out what I need it sounds good for the money - especially the controller, which sounds ideal.   couple questions on fan / filter size & the controllers:   I’ve worked out that the required CFM for a 1.2 tent, including increases for resistances, to be 389 (663m3). so the Cloudline S6 is on my list which has a CFM rating of 402 (683m3). The cupboard space itself has a CFM of 173 (295m3), which is a 43% decrease in required airflow of the S6 filter.
        Can the S6 be restricted to max 50% output using the manual controller? Reason I ask is that I’m looking at a 15x33cm CarboAir 50 filter to fit width ways, which has a max airflow of 600m3 - lower than the 683m3 max output of the CL S6 fan. The next size up in filter (>1000m3s) is workable to fit length ways but ideally I’d like to fit by width to save having to use a 90degree bend to duct out. Down the line I’ll buy another filter that’s adequate for the 1.2 space, so in the meantime wanting to use a filter that’s enough for the space being currently used.   As for intake - i’m looking at doubling up on the S6, & dialling that down by 25% of what’s worked out to be needed for outtake of the space (50% of outtake is 202CFM / 331m3, so minus an additional 25% of that would be 151CFM / 248m3). That may need to be recalculated actually as it factors in all the resistances of the outtake fan, but I’m presuming I’d be able to dial the in take down further if need be (as in I get it wrong & need to run it on low haha). 
        There was a question I had on the Controller 67 but it’s evaporated from memory right now - think I’ve melted a bunch of synapses both in writing this & reading it back….apologies in advance if it has the same effect to those reading