Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

25 topics in this forum

• 113 replies
    • 91 replies
    • 124 replies
    • 100 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 204 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 119 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 105 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• botanics
      I've got over 600 hours put into this game mate and was in from the start.  It's got issues, plenty of them but there's fun to be had here and there in there too.  The wastelanders update did improve things and a bit more back to the old school by having NPC (humans) but the world itself can still feel a little empty in parts (shame too because the biomes are very different from each other and has huge potential).  Far bit of of grinding and enemy AI is poor with no tactics to speak of, just bullet sponges until you perk up and get yourself decent kit (then you lay waste to anything).    It can also be good fun with a mate and also when you're not doing anything specific, just going around and unleashing a storm of ordinance upon thy wasteland foes!
    • Stuart96
      Yes IMHO if you cannot screen them then make them blend in - never had a problem doing that.
    • shire
      Thank you again @diyleduk for your excellent service. Took delivery of my QX75 today. Looks like it will be perfect for my ds60 veg tent.  Will aim to get a diyleduk diary up and running, starting off under the QX then under the Telos 10s.   atb shire   ps  turned it on to have a look, well impressed !  The last 75W led I bought was the GN HS1, that was 300 notes, so just goes to show how the tech moves on
    • Degsy
      It doesn't if you have a decent light in there