Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

16 topics in this forum

• 159 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 126 replies
    • 122 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 204 replies
    • 234 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 107 replies

• Bayleaf
      From the DP website "Now you can ask all your friends to vote for your picture, and share your own Photo Contest page using Facebook, Twitter or other social media. Or you can send them an email with the link to your page. You can also post the link on web forums. After one month the sender of the picture with the most votes will win a €100 coupon for the online shop at www.dutch-passion.com"   I don't do Twatter or Farcehook so it's down to you lot I'm afraid.
    • Inspiration101
      Autos don't have any recovery time   Yep, it's that airy kinda bud that you wonder if another week or two will fatten it up or not.   I would say the one f£cked plant with all that brown leaf cr*p - Crop it, it's your early smoke.   The rest look deep green, space them out with the extra area you have in there and look towards another two weeks.
    • ratdog
      begging for votes, the plant looks good mate, win on merit
    • Bayleaf
      I've bumped this topic because I need lots (about 50) of votes to beat the german and czech growers this month and it's very nearly October! I've put it into this section because it was an autoflower and I had a diary for this plant on this forum. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I've been accepted into the September Dutch Passion photocontest! Yes, I'm very chuffed.   If anyone here is going over to the DP site to browse or to buy, and you have a spare minute or two, I would very much appreciate your vote. I'm not allowed to put links on this forum so please just search for 'dutch passion september photocontest' and you will find it.   My huge Auto Glueberry OG from last November gave me 7.7oz and it was incredible to watch it get bigger and bigger by the hour. I wasn't an experienced grower by any means, I made big mistakes, but the genetics and strength on that thing made it almost indestructible. It got to this size and quality despite what I did to it. This photo was on day 62 out of 82. The finished bud lasted me and Mrs Bayleaf two very enjoyable months.   A big thank you to Dutch Passion for putting me in the competition and a big thank you to everyone on the forum who goes out of their way to; vote, take a look at my picture on the site or even to leave a comment. Bayleaf