Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diaries 2018/19

large.Novedades.png.62482e5d64de6b52b509

71 topics in this forum

• 56 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 24 replies

• Ranec
      Day 37   And the app I use to edit my images is playing up so here they are in all their pared back glory     Pre trimming  ∆∆∆         and after   VVV     Managed to snap a leader whilst wrestling with it, taped it up with aluminium foil as that's all I had around. Hopefully it'll recover but we'll see..   Plan is to set up my new prop tent then take some cuttings, as much for the practice as for wanting a clone of this plant to mother.   Res change was 15l of pH 5.6 water, 0.66 ml/l calmag, 6.66 ml/l Ionic Hydro Grow and 0.66 ml/l Silver Bullet Roots, will check the final pH and EC when I pop upstairs tomorrow 
    • Hammo44
      I'd repot if it was me. It'll eliminate any doubt about how many nutrients are in there as you go forward. They might freak out a bit but settle down after a week.   I use PM supreme and hear good things about bio bizz. I didn't need to start feeding until after about 3 weeks in the PM.
    • Arthur Mix
      What's the environment like when it's lights on and off ? Bit of extra info really helps people help you diagnose stuff .
    • Idealbatch
      @Hesketh thanks for that mate! I did exactly that last week, I never use the Emerson heater anyway so I just passed it up into the loft from that.    Im lucky because my airing cupboard with my water cylinder is below my attic so just wired it up to that which is on its own mcb 16a I believe. Thanks for the input everyone!