Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Strain Guide

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

34 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies

• steinos
      So quick upstate. Day 21, started some basic lst, (never done this before, so hopefully I’m doing it right). They had first feed of fish mix last night, 2ml fish mix in 2litres water. Feeding every 3-4 days at the moment....   When should I Start using the bloom? Was thinking in next week or so? 
          any advice on lst @blackpoolbouncer
    • Revive
      Yeah that makes perfect sense, Im thinking as there so small they would generate much heat,hmm maybe not the case..how about a small ac unit cheap 1 and run some duct in as you say
    • Kickstand
      If it is the case maybe it could be ducted in so its away from the grow space. I think its the same with ac units all the heat has to be pulled outside whilst cold air goes in
    • Gsp1ce
      Its showing the input voltage/watts/amps of the mains power that feeds the entire g.room. G.room supply is fed through an electricity meter that talks to the Pi.. Dont care that much about cost as it should be relatively low compared to my existing setup as i'll be using LEDs and downsizing a little. Be interesting to know..i do really wanna know how much wattage im using so i can start thinking about a solar/battery requirements.