Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Seeds

Support forum for Real Gorilla Seeds

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

167 topics in this forum

• 208 replies

• 104 replies
    • 200 replies
    • 378 replies
    • 204 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 116 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 151 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 49 replies

• catweazle1
      Your plants are looking ok atm, but with the drastic drop in ec the coco appears to not be buffered properly. Calcium, magnesium and iron are likely getting scavenged by the coco, and those deficiencies will probably appear at some point. You can use calmag or, as Fatboy77 does, keep running nutes at the current strength through frequently until the runoff ec is just about equal to the nutes ec that you put in. I'm assuming your meter is in good order. Unbuffered coco contains ion exchange sites where potassium and sodium ions reside. When it is prepared correctly by the coco processor, by washing in calmag, those 3 ions are replaced by what's in the calmag because they have a greater attraction to those ion exchange sites than sodium, potassium and chlorine, which are displaced. You've caught that early so, after doing that, it should tick along as it has been doing without any negative effects..
    • Jon Smith
      Should add; orca film has certain luxury feel in it, as for what it is, so not disappointing at all once the money is gone. Purchase once and be done with it for plenty sure, like a phonic trap IMHO.
    • KC
      I'd had my vape 4 days, my mate came around so I thought I'd be sociable and have a spliff with him. I couldn't even get past 3 drags. 
    • mikeydoughnut
      All depends. In my experience some’ll show during veg and some only once in flower - dunno about other folk -  but @ 3 weeks in from seed you’ll be in for a wait. I’ve heard if the stipules cross it’s an indication of a female (or perhaps the other way around I can’t remember) but that’s more than likely bollocks, I’ve never bothered to check. Other than that it’s just a waiting game I guess.