Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Real Gorilla Seeds

Support forum for Real Gorilla Seeds

large.index.png.e97c5141ca4ab4671ff38df7

89 topics in this forum

• 43 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 230 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 195 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 56 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 378 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 33 replies

• Serpent
      As it’s been said @GrEeNConNi, sounds like you’ve been given advice for photoperiod strains, not autos, rule of thumb for autos I generally follow is…   Don’t Top – Yes it can happen by accident, and the plant will still grow and give an alright yield, but will be lower than if they were left alone.   Supercropping – Again, I tend not to do it to autos, only when I’ve done it by accident with my clumsiness or they’d got a spurt on and were getting too close to the light. That said, supercropping won’t affect yield too much, but avoid it if height isn’t a problem as it will need a couple of days to recover.   LST/Scrog – Yes they respond well and I’ve grown quite a few autos in a scrog, mainly as I had limited height, but like it’s been mentioned, best to do this earlier on as branches start to stiffen up as they flower and if you leave it too late, you might accidentally supercrop.   Hope that helps
    • Pecunia Arbor
      Thanks guys. Yeah I have killermite, SB plant invigorator, neem oil, hot shot pest strips and of course bleach to hand so let the onslaught begin!   I am just surprised that the hot shots haven't knocked them clean gone and was hoping to get away with that lazy option lol.  I can only guess that since it's been around 9 months to year since I last had mites that some became immune to the hotshots and then went dormant and have since come back for revenge.    I'm going to blast the stripped plants, walls, floor and equipment etc with killermite asap and then bag up the plants for disposal.  After 3 days I blast the room down with a neem mixture and then a few days later blast it with diluted bleach.    Hopefully that will do the job. I'm actually wondering whether to spray the hole room the tent sits in with killermite too lol. Could get messy but it's doable I guess with. A few precautions.    Oh and yeah I have a shower but I don't like the idea of carrying the mite covered plants to the shower as they will just get spread all over the house and that could cause more problems than it solves.   Thanks chaps
    • Jibba jabba
      Alright there @Barneybush   i agree with autobud, but not seen one this far into flower before, would deffo check your timer bro,light leaks,I might be well off so feel free to use as much salt as you like. I hope we’re wrong,   Take it easy.Jj
    • golf.007
      I grew The hog and it was mighty impressive I kept a mum for years.