Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

10 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Amarillo slim
      Oh much the same this end, just cracked another Morrisons value larger actually (not even a joke)       I get your point, I just don't think thats grounds to say that working for amazon is worse than slavery because, well, it isn't.  Saying that, I do sometimes say we are all slaves in a way because we pay tax...  But people normally just give me funny looks when I come out with things like that   
    • QFMAC
      "I obviously seem to have money". Lol. No mate, I'm skint. I have to save, and sell shit to fund this. I will not be ready to start for a few months, but I have tenacity, and dedication.   I am using this time to learn. As I learn, I buy what I can along the way. Bit by bit, it adds up. I can't afford to do this in one go. However if it means I have to delay for months to be able to buy the Smscom, then that is what I will do. I don't want rubbish quality. I want the best I can do, and I want to create the best environment I can. I am new to this, but I been gardening on and off for over 30 years. I don't want to waste my time with cheap horrible results.  This grow is for me and no one else.  I love gardening, and I intend to put my passion for it to good use. That is why I want the best, even if it means delaying until I can afford it.  I'm mostly there now anyway.  
    • MyDisplayName2000
      Some of the mafia type organisations running things find the UK a real soft touch. Little risk as they get the poor workers to work the grows, often paying off their 'fare' to get here clandestinely.    Chinese and Vietnamese represent a tiny percentage of the UK population but they are a big percentage of the organised gangs behind the trade. They were using underage kids as they will not get big sentences, they will get taken into care and so on. Until they escape back to the life.   Its so bad, in my area, if a couple of Vietnamese lads move into a house, the local robbers will target them so many weeks later. Timing the grow. Some areas they stay away from.   There is slave labour going on, exaggerated and of course, that paper is a comic.   That said, it goes on and some nasty people are behind some of the cannabis trade.    Which is why we need it legalised. Vietnamese gangs will have no customers and the gangsters making big profits would be cut out by the thousands of non criminal persons applying for licenses to grow commercially. Most of us would choose to grow a few plants but many would purchase it from a third party.   Cannabis is a big business for high end criminals and gangs. A consequence of it being illegal.   The foreign imported cannabis or hash could have terrorist organisations taking a cut of the proceeds.    Heroin and coke is swathed in darkness with all manner of psychopaths taking a cut and armed bands of nasty people all over the trade.   Growing it yourself keeps it clean. 
    • Joint hogger
      or when you go in the shower & can actually  get a lather with the shower gel