Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

large.Paradise-Seeds-Cannabis-summer-650

39 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Larry Badgeley
      “Officers attended and the group had left the area before they arrived.   Well there's a surprise.   “Police were called at around 4.30am    Maybe at 4.20?
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      update -   just checked the plants i sprayed worm casting water onto ..they are all dry now ..and theres lots of what looks like dust but is actually thrips ..dead thrips ..   i have to say this is tres interesting ..i shall keep an eye out for any thrippy thangs over the coming days and continue to use this ..i have to do a full clean down soon in prep for the sweet seeds comp ...i think ill spray the tent with mud before i clean it out with some jeyes ..   this really might be worth checking out on vegging plants ..handful of worm castings in a spray bottle ..shake n spray on leaves ,soak them top n bottom ..    
    • Boojum
      Not my kinda thing, to be honest.   I think with the rise of 'reality TV' (that isn't fucking real at all, just narcissists in scripted situations like sitcoms with even worse acting than usual) and celebretard culture (and Donald fucking Trump) has kinda made Sacha Baron Cohen's kinda schtick pointless and irrelevant. It's like trying to point out that someone's a fucking idiot when they're already wearing a T-shirt with an "I'm a fucking idiot." logo on, waving an "I'm a fucking idiot." banner and singing "I'm a fucking idiot."   We're witnessing the decline of modern civilization and I don't really think it needs commentary by Borat, you just need to look at Twitter for 5 minutes. Then go and drink yourself into oblivion
    • mrrichiet
      These days I put a pair of rubber gloves on and using my fingers I pluck all the large & small fan leaves off as soon as I chop. They snap nicely whilst they're still turgid. I then cut all the small fan leaves on the popcorn buds (usually just the bottom set) and then trim all the bits of fan leaf poking out (sometimes saving those bits for rosin press). Doing it this way I can get through a plant in about 10-15 minutes. The gloves really help as getting sticky fingers is a pain in the arse. No way could I let it hang and dry like you have - the trimming would kill me! I know there's a little to be said about the way you do it but I'm not convinced the benefits outweigh the cons!