Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

gallery_2_3_105040.gif

10 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• twoscoops
      @jadenugs Thanks mate , aye they do look really nice I hope I can keep them tip - top.  Looking at my pics I think the plants really need some tidying up over the next few weeks , they have gone berserk  , there's arms / branches and leaves all over the place  .  You wouldn't believe how far back in the room I am with camera trying to capture them all in one shot, bloomin English oaks  .   twoscoops        
    • Smokebelch
      The seeds have all been sown this afternoon, the TV set box is on and gently heating the compost from below so it’s just a matter of sitting back and waiting for them to do their thing, the only seed that had cracked in the water was the Dinachem.   I am using Plant Magic compost and I like to keep things really simple, the only nutrients I will be using are Biobizz Fish Mix, Bloom and Algamic and some Plant Magic Bio silicon. I also have some epsoms salts and some TNC Mycorrmax inoculant for building the micro herd in the compost.   I will be flowering them out in 6 litre pots but I will pot up in stages so won’t really need to feed them much until they are in their finals.   Thats about it for now, just have to wait for nature to do her stuff and kick my seeds into life.  
    • vince noir rock n roll star
    • vince noir rock n roll star