Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,099 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies

• Arthur Mix
      Some plants recovering quicker than others EC is now 1.8 of Euro A&B with Velokelp PH 5.9 . Prob give them another week till I flip , hope they not stretch to much  .I reckon I can get them ok just shocked by how much of a higher EC  this nutrient requires , it smells really really bad in a good way pretty fishy ...The light from Diyleduk is doing its job well ..   Original Aghani one.     Original Afghani two..     Cheese one.     Cheese two..     Cheese three...     Girl Scout Crack one.     Girl Scout Crack two..     Girl Scout Crack three...     Narkush..     Seedsman under Diyleduk  custom build..     Thats it for now till next time take it easy.....
    • unity
      got a link to that post - i looked but couldn't see one.
    • ratdog
      A bit of wind burn perhaps, noting to get excited about
    • Bwm
      @FarmerPalmersNTThanks for taking the time to reply......They’re 23 days old. Only had a very weak seaweed solution rather than any proper food. That’s all. If you want proper in depth details then check out the grow in my signature I’d much appreciate the help.