Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,197 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies

• GreenPirate
      Little bit different there though, car companies have built a brand, same with clothes and food.   Would you buy a chinese copy of a Ferrari? at normal Ferrari prices while not knowing how it was built or how many genuine parts are on it?, surely you would expect that a little cheaper!?     I know, just I felt guilty kicking off in RGS section when Panik is good to us, at least if I buy them and run them I can give you lot some feedback and see if me being triggered is warranted over the price.   I feel the same, I think it's an S1 reversing model. Thing with that is, how do we know they have genuine legit clones from the original sources, or were these grown out and picked from the best plant from 100.   I always pay for my beans, that way I can feel less guilty kicking off and i'm not sure the email between me and Mr Chaser would go too well, "Oi, what the fuck is wrong with your prices!? Care to justify that shit with some backup to show you have legit genetics"... in a more polite manner but the tone would be there!   With this one, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, the genes that are good for my illness have been hyped to fuck and the kids are paying flavour prices which is fueling the fire! With how shit i've been feeling over the last year, to hear something specific to my illness that could help.. I wantz to try it...   but still, that pri....     Edit - Also these cookie genes, they are all herm genetics, ask VRG how he got his discobiscuit but at least they are reasonably priced, he did not bang the price through the roof just because he found a decent seed in the bag that has cookie genes.   Offtopic, Nvidia don't have to charge the earth for their new Graphics cards but they do, reason why, idiots pay the price then justify their purchase on the net, rinse and repeat and the PR spin follows along with the social media hype and payed shills (freebies for reviews)
    • Lewg91
      Currently hand feeding but I have been looking into an xl auto pot system and just looking for peoples opinions on these systems? Better yield? Easy to use? And faults to look out for? That sort of stuff. 
    • oldtimer1
      I have a problem with rape seed oil, while most is cold pressed, nearly all of the crops are desiccated with glyphosate before combining, so unless certified organic most rape seed oil contains glyphosate.
    • Cainedbutable