Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

2,693 topics in this forum

• 397 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 62 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 15 replies

• pothead11
      PlanetCaravan what's your estimated yield ? The way mines going I think I'll be lucky to get an oz . My pots are too small and I think this has stunted the bud growth . Next lot I will know what I'm doing . My pots are 2 litre which are way too small . getting some 7.5 litre pots from eBay. 6.95 for 4 delivered to my door . Anyway may the bud be with you.
    • Inspiration101
    • Inspiration101
      I have to do some serious reading up.  The wife claims fibromyalgia so going to have to create some kind of scheduled medication plan.   All starts with initial testing.  She doesnt smoke or eat cannabis, doesnt like getting high in the slightest,  is very sensitive to how she feels so shall have to find the breeds with feckall THC.   May be she is high maintenance but at least she has no interest in my stash, I will make more space in my grow for her
    • seb88
      That's a shame because you are making claims about LED being useless for veg when myself and others have great results with them and get short and bushy plants.   If you could share your research/evidence then it may benefit others reading this thread who are looking to improve their grows.   I only gave you the advice because I was specifically replying to your claims. The petty bickering (on both sides) adds no value to the discussion.