Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

61 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies

• Babaku
      Think I put this in the wrong forum. Peace out Babaku
    • Babaku
      @Jstaffno I'm afraid not. Been on this forum for many years but never been keen on posting photos. I'm of the old school who's always shied away from documenting proof of your  ( let's face it in the UK)  illegal grow. I'm now using a mobile and not my computer I'll look into maybe doing one through the flowering cycle. Peace out BabaKu 
    • Dave 420
      UPDATE Zombie kush update due to them all dying, So I took off the bottom bit and redone them by putting them back in ROOT IT these 3 took the other 2 never. But at least I managed to save 3 out of the 5. Sorry, I haven't updated but there was nothing to report really. So let's see what these can do          
    • Boojum
      Argentina were awful (a lot of the 'big' teams have been so far). Great goal by Modric, though. And Maradonna appears to be metamorphosing into a giant toad. Not a cane toad, a cocaine toad. Though I think my highlight so far was during the Spain vs Iran game, watching the Spainish players whingeing and moaning when Iran were playing them at their own game of cheating and diving and doing it better than the Spainish players