Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

542 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 55 replies

• twigs
      have you tried using less water?   i find that if a plant receives less water towards the end of the circle the buds get slightly firmer..   lots of people like leaving the plant in darkness for 2/3 days too..   not sure if temp does anything to firmness, doesn’t it just slow the movement of things ? which is why you can see some change in colour
    • michaeldbc
      I agree about the plugs they're not at all good. But since getting a proper controller my environment is much easier to control and alot less noise. Where are you extracting the air too out of curiosity? For me to be able to hear the air leaving my ducting I'd have to break out a ladder and get into the attic. My noise concerns came from the fan itself in the room. I used to vent out of a window and it wasn't audible from the outside 1st floor window.
    • Smokebelch
      @jadenugsCheers for the kind words about the photography dude, I like to try and make the mundane interesting with my camera.   @Amo@Exhale@geo1The seeds are all packed and ready to go, I will making a trip to the post office tomorrow to get them sent out to Joolz so should be available very soon.   I said above I was pushing 30oz for my final yeild for my first LED grow, unfortunatly I got the sums wrong and counted one plants yeild twice, the good news is I have ended up with an eye watering 25.6 oz, more of that in my diary when I update it later.   The three Pineapple Skunk x The New seedlings are doing really well. Now I know they are viable I am going to get a few more wet tomorrow.   PS x TN Seedlings         The New in My Grinder
    • Boojum
      Predictable one on the drunk Boojum playlist (they're all predictable they're the tunes I listen to and music performances I watch when I'm drinking this one is a listen/watch - great tune and great perfomance, particularly Wilko Johnson's unique style )