Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

535 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 55 replies
  1. auto mazar

• 17 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 8 replies

• 420Gorilla
      So had the bright idea of starting another outdoor grow a little later than I would have hoped for but fingers crossed 
    • wilma.flinstone
      Might look into that range next turn round but I got 10liters of canna A + B and I know people who run it with no problems...I really am lost for ideas....i'm away tomorrow And might just consider not feeding for the period im away....seems like my only option  
    • Clean Green
      It’s all a learning experience whether you’ve been growing outdoors for months or for years. I highly recommend the iron based organic pellets. Much much kinder to the Fauna as well as breaking down to beneficial and organic substances the plants can use. Or try salt and Vaseline paste round can cloches. Also I keep seeing photos of barren dry and lifeless looking soil at plots.  If you’ve taken all that time and effort to dig the whole plot over, adding a good mulch layer will be far less work than lugging water in each week. Nature will do a lot of the work for you if learn some basic permaculture. 
    • stu914
      Try Sensi nutes bud, Grow A+B and Bloom A+B.... No more expensive than any quality nutes and more to the point no ph adjustment, chuck the meter and ph down away... If you're flowering use Buddha's Tree PK along with the above...