Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dutch Passion

Support forum for Dutch Passion Seeds

gallery_78953_6269_18093.jpg

548 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 72 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 102 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 54 replies

• tokenroll
      @InTheSystem go with the 6 inch and use a reducer to suit the carbon filter. Should work out perfect for you. Toke...
    • Owderb
      I use T5's myself   Owd
    • tokenroll
      The higher the mag the more a proper tripod and head is required and these certainly do not come cheap. Do not buy a 60 quid tripod, they are shit and shake like fuck, and would your really trust something so cheap to hold your expensive kit. As for tubes they work great but you loose light with them so will require the iso to be increased to get the depth of field and shutter speeds required for the images. If you have a off camera flash this will let you shoot at base iso and with more depth of field. If setup right and your flash gun is the only light being used to make the exposure using the lowest power setting on the flash, the flash duration will be in the region of 25000 of a second shake becomes a non issue to a point and subject movement will be frozen to perfection. One thing about tubes they work best on lenses that are over 100mm. I use my 120-300mm lens with a full set of tubes that lets me focus closer to the subject and the results can be rather amazing. The kit lens are ok, the cheap sigma 70-300mm used with tubes will give you the best flexability and value for your money.   It's a fantastic hobby that takes time to master no matter how good the camera is, it all boils down to the experience of the person using it. Expense can get mental if you get the bug and cant resist buying more kit (be warned).   Take it easy have fun but be safe. Toke...
    • Whambud
      Just use grow in veg and some fancy additives for time to time... I learnt the hard way I use to feed black water due to how much crap I added haha