Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Food & Drink

Share your culinary skills and recipes with the UK420 Community

842 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 58 replies
    • 183 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 111 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 7 replies

• Dinafem-Mark
      No problem brother just nice to see you back posting       That was fast mate, where about in Europe are you located?    Just going of the picture she looks to have done really well and loved the outdoor life   Thanks for dropping in my friend    I would call this a successful season   All the best    Mark..
    • Dinafem-Mark
      100% agree   Get them in the Dinafem best picture thread    Next winners selected early November    All the best    Mark..
    • The lone stoner
      The sogouda, no doubt, but the cross I was given was never released, they (somaseeds) wanted the plant I found sent back to s1 and make fems from but it was a big hassle and never happened. From what I was told there was only a limited supply of the regular seeds I was given they were 'breeder stock' and it was only intended for release as a fem, but still hasn't been released 3 years later. At the same expo I was gifted several feminised exotic seeds unreleased strains and regular seed of their varieties which isn't available on the market too. If anyone is reading this and hasn't tried any of exotic seeds stuff they ought to, especially exotic colours and devil kush. They are related to sweetseeds  and their feminised stuff is every bit as stable as sweetseeds, I don't generally use fems but I've never personally seen any nanas on sweetseeds or exotics fems.
    • Owderb
      I wouldn't do that. Plants need time to drain in-between feeds. I'd choose how many times to feed them and to a good run off every time    Own