Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

14 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 53 replies

• sidders
      I usually leave a .. 7-8 mm tip... when Topping
    • RGBigbuds
      Hi and welcome mate, never done dwc so can’t give any advice but I’m looking forward to watching it come along, good luck with the grow mate 
    • Smokebelch
      @delagdo@ResonanceCheers for the kind words dudes, I live on my own with no big commitments in my life and I am able to work part time so I have a lot of spare time on my hands, to be honest I get a bit bored sometimes and this competition has given me something to really focus on in my spare time. Photography is something I was into when I was younger but gave up, I recently got a nice camera and it’s rekindled my interest in it.    @grotbags@vince noir rock n roll starThnaks for the kind words dudes, its a lot of work and time but I am determined to win one of the prizes so hopefully it will all pay off. Good luck with your diaries too, there are plenty of prizes to be had. Its an awesome competition to be involved in.    @grotbags Thanks for the comment on my Mh lamp, I though that was just bubbles in the lamps glass but after reading your leaking sodium comment above I took the lamp out and had a closer inspection, it is infact little bits of broken glass, I cant see where it has come from but its obviously not right. My plants do seem to be taking longer to veg up than usual, I think that lamp may be past it so I have now adjusted my ballast up and put in my 600w HPS.   I took some photos of the new lamp, I have used this 600w lamp for three grows now so next week I am going to buy a new one plus a new 400w Mh for my next run. I will getting the plants out of the tent today to give them the once over so I will grab some photo of them later.   600w HPS      
    • me n me girls
      That,s normal so why complicate it.