Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

14 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 53 replies

• GreenPirate
      @HSO-Mark sorted this part out for us a few pages back mate, I suggested he might get more takers in the 5's, so he added 3's and 5's. If you look on Attitude, apply the discount code, it's not that bad for a 3 pack with the freebies! Not as bad as it originally sounded! Still there are other issues at play on this one, the grow diaries will put a lot of this to sleep, or stir a hornets nest! I can ignore his attitude if his gear is good but i'll only pay out once at that price!   I'd love to put my name down for a run but I don't want to push my numbers, 8-9 is my ideal max indoors, this would put me over. I don't count the ones in the garden, they don't count, right? that stands up in court, right? "but no, they were outside plants and don't count, even though they are twice the size!! "
    • monster69
      well fook moi the fashion poolice is here are you sure youre names not that gok obiwan guy
    • twigs
    • noddy
      @Kipper420 ok mate i wasn't sure i read the rules but many years ago  and what with the brain issues i have i forget stuff easy , they are like rainwater pipes all conected the one i showed for the site was like a table height and i was thinking in my tunnel in the garden i could power it with a pump and have my lettuce all year like i do in the house with my aero garden . Ok well wasn't sue so no links are allowed these days i don't really understand why  but hey    stay safe grow well