Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 53 replies

• GreenVision
      Bit bloody strong isn't it?   Remand for growing, surely if this was the only charges bail would have been given to at least one of them?   Something doesn't add up there, maybe one of the three had prior etc, but all 3 to be bang up till court for growing, even at this amount.   Electric bypass, weapons, class A's ??? Got to be something more to that if all 3 were remanded.   
    • GreenVision
      This is a topic I've had some issues with in RDWC. Clearly your hard water are like myself, and the trouble is with water like that it leaves you very little space to actually add plant specific nutrients / elements to the water without taking the EC over the normal levels.    What I found is that to bring you EC up to a level where there is a good amount of phosphorous in the water for bloom you hit levels that will burn the shit out of the crop with the other Macro nutrients, mainly Nitrogen I'd guess, especially in bloom.   In the end it comes down to either trial and error of finding a perfect balance, or like me you may need to consider a decent RO system. Some may say RO is over kill but without filtering the water you have wasted 0.6-0.8 of your EC range on shitty tap water elements that the plants cant absorb efficiently. Once removed you can then use soft water Cannabis nutrients and your 1.1-1.3 bloom EC will now be purely plant based nutrients / elements.   My advice now to anyone with this issue is filter your water with an RO system, its the best buy I have made since getting the RDWC. You have to learn the levels again but once you do the plants really do show appreciation. 
    • panik
      Lemon Freeze (Lemonade og x  Freezeland) MobFreeze (MOB x Freezeland)  RedLand (Redpurps x Freezeland)  Purple Freeze (ultimate purple x Freezeland)  FreezeWarp (Texada Timewarp x Freezeland)   
    • panik
      There new on the block mate but , from the very scrutinised selection of the parents over the last year I have know doubt In my mind these are going to be belters , watch this space some of outdoors finest strains been selected for these crosses...