Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Test Grows

If you are testing Magus seeds then post your journals here

15 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 321 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 181 replies
    • 104 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 114 replies
    • 107 replies
    • 197 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 20 replies

• tokenroll
      @Dinafem-Mark yeah I would have a go at the Gorilla CBD. Be interesting to see how the growth differs from the original Gorilla in a little sog grow. No big rush Mark as I have plenty to get on with.. Toke...
    • botanics
      I used to put them straight into the mix and they sprout just fine. Now though I pre soak in a seaweed solution for a day and then put them into the medium and them to get going a little bit quicker        Think you'll like the Blue Kush Tenchie ...she's a lovely smoke and buzz which is really tasty  
    • Dinafem-Mark
      We your mot messing about buddy, you did say as soon as they landed you would start    A man of his word   Best of luck with this grow mate. 3 New Dinafem girl's    Let's see what they can do    All the best    Mark..
    • LivelyUpYourself
      Alright mate. Swamp tubes work well for me at solid clay plots.. I am also trying bottomless fabric pots for some autos and later planted photos this year. Visiting every 2 weeks is fine, just top dress with some fish blood n bone/chicken pellets/potash in flower