Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Genetics Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Strain details for Magus Genetics

5 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Punts
      @Serpent  Cheers. If it yields as much as the one I did outdoor (76g) I'll be more than happy.
    • joba
      well yes fine -my back doesn't hurt at all anymore,blood pressure arounf 110/70 so yes it works but must have something sweet like Lucozade as sometimes the blood sugar drops big time with these doses. Don't even want to start another thread regarding my tumour now as trying to stay strong,this was accidentally spotted 2 days before xmas and I went into the panic mode and lost by new year nearly half a stone from stress so put myself together and soon as my vape shop opened went for a visit a got recommended these drops.I know the owner and consider him as a friend so the trust was there from the very begining didn't have to go the route trial and error
    • Tepzad
      Maybe post a note through when no ones there ? Hi,  I’m a concerned neighbor who would rather remain anonymous, your grow stinks the fuckin street out, get to the grow shop and sort your extraction and filtration out as soon as possible, I like weed and don’t want you getting busted. Thanks.
    • Tepzad
      I would think Jim only you could answer this question. I would never stop out of principle but only you know your situation, neighbours, how close the smell is and the consequences of getting caught