Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Magus Genetics Strain Guide

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Strain details for Magus Genetics

5 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• vince noir rock n roll star
      RelSciHistItSufi posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM link   
      It sounds like y'all haven't seen this in U.S. but according to BBC, POTUS will visit U.K. on 13th July!  Now this is interesting because: 
      a) It's Friday 13th, 
      b) It's 13/07 in European date format, 
      and 
      c) On Friday 13th 1307 orders were sent out across Europe for all Knight's Templars to be rounded up and imprisoned or killed!!  At dawn on Friday, 13 October 1307 (a date sometimes linked with the origin of the Friday the 13th superstition)[32][33] King Philip IV ordered de Molay and scores of other French Templars to be simultaneously arrested. The arrest warrant started with the phrase: "Dieu n'est pas content, nous avons des ennemis de la foi dans le Royaume" ["God is not pleased. We have enemies of the faith in the kingdom"].
      This implies to me that this is when the purge in Europe starts, both of: 
      1) Royal families and their various "Knights of..." organisations, 
      2) Rothschilds who, I have read, are supposed to have taken over from Knights Templar as the financiers of European Kingdoms.
      edit on 26-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typos

best of luck ..thats a small area to try in ..i like it