Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nutrient and Additives

Put the Best in, Get the Best Out !

3,145 topics in this forum

• 8 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies

• GB12345
      This is about 4 or 5 days ago I'll update the new pics soon and I've since put a 600w hps alongside the leds and cdm, just need a replacement bulb and I'm good to go and yeah ps. My soil is full of worms, microbes bacteria and mycorrhzial fungi as we speak and my only downfall is getting bit! It's a right bugger using predators sometimes lol!
    • JJJ
      I've been thinking about going down this road myself for an easier life.  I'm not sure how narrow the tubes are with the Autopot system and whether thicker organic type nutes could cause blockages in the lines but the Canna Bio grow/bloom seems to get good reviews.
    • harvestreaper
    • SubSpecies
      Good Marnin Asha dear, no need for apology, hope you slept well. Hehe i figured you zonked out last night bless ya. Black Dom good stuff hey! Indeed i'll be growing in 50L pots, i got 4 xtra kickin about, only £25 on Amazon, made from recycle plastic which is great, bargain.
      Duck Season 2020 will be fun, can't wait to see if people recognize the Duck when they come over
      Have a blessed day, the sun is shining so nice here, i bet my Purkle is so happy with all this sun lately.
      One Love