Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

471 topics in this forum

• 2,040 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 115 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 81 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 176 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 196 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 77 replies
    • 47 replies

• catweazle1
      Wouldn't it be better to say "It doesn't work for me"? Most concoctions are way overpriced,
    • bongme
      hi   GREAT SPLIFFISH BAKE OFF Jo Brand says her Great British Bake Off spin-off show snubs cakes sent in by students because they are laced with ‘dope and p***’   Sun   BAKE Off spin-off host Jo Brand claims her show snubs cakes sent in by students because they have contained “p*** and dope”. She says it is the only rule stars including judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith abide by.   The Channel 4 spin-off An Extra Slice, filmed at White City in West London, encourages fans to send in their own ”tasty offerings”. But comic Jo, 62, said: “Don’t eat the cakes the students have made — it is the only rule that we adhere to. “They’ve either got dope in them or they have been p***** in.” When Bake Off was on BBC2 in 2013, a contestant used hemp, made from cannabis plants, in flour. Former judge Mary Berry, 84, said: “I know nothing about hemp. Is it a grass?” Host Sue Perkins, 49, said: “How would I describe hemp to you, Mary? Let’s just say this is the legal side of hemp. So there’s an illegal side and a legal side.”   Rapper and notorious weed smoker Snoop Dogg, 47, previously revealed he is a fan of the show, now hosted by Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding. He hinted he made cannabis cakes when he said: “I guess you could say my speciality was brownies — just maybe not the kind Mary Berry is used to.”   https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9787446/jo-brand-says-her-great-british-bake-off-spin-off-show-snubs-cakes-sent-in-by-students-because-they-are-laced-with-dope-and-p/   Bongme 
    • Madmungo
      Really? I find the A and B really good as a base nutrient,
    • thekingofobsolete
      starting to put a few roots down now her teeth are shinning