Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

476 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 26 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 176 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies

• FatBoy77
      I'm going to be in trouble later, it'll be a ball-ache for sure. 
    • Moobman
      Mate I binned that straight away I don't fuck with pollen I'm to heavy handed I'd fuck my whole season up
    • ratdog
      innit i got big colas from it but had to have a serious netted support for it, and like was said it was limp in veg, i found the psychosis similar in needing support but not as bad.   i've got two females from my bx2 seed stash of psy so will be interesting to see how they pan out.
    • wifi-user
      Ducting Reducer's  Y-Peice, Spigot's, Tape  list goes on man!   I got 6" ducting in the tent goes up into loft then a 'reducer' to 8" ducting ( with a few slits in ) whats inside even bigger ducting  then jammed into the chimney   Cant hear a thing I know because had a melt down Yesterday! Checking for smell leaks! It was some bloke walking past with dogs having a cheeky spliff.