Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

470 topics in this forum

• 19 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 2,027 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies

• stu914
      Try Sensi nutes bud, Grow A+B and Bloom A+B.... No more expensive than any quality nutes and more to the point no ph adjustment, chuck the meter and ph down away... If you're flowering use Buddha's Tree PK along with the above...
    • michaeldbc
      I use sensi grow and bloom aswell but big bud and overdrive for pk boosters probably gonna leave them out on next grow though just use sensi a/b. 
    • stu914
      Ideal res temp is 20c or a degree either side, above 22c and you risk root rot, below 18c and the plants hibernate, get waterlogged and usually drown. If left for a period the res will settle at whatever the room temp is, you'll probably need a res heater for winter, chiller for summer as already mentioned. Make sure your plants have a good root system before they go in the dwc and have plenty of air bubbles running through the nutes, the more the better. I use Sensi nutes, A+B Grow and A+B Flower with Buddha's Tree PK during flower, nothing else...these need no ph adjustment and work really well in dwc. Good Luck Stu 
    • wilma.flinstone
      Hello I have been having a problem for quite a while and have read nearly every forum I can find with no solution, So as the title says...I fill up my nutrient tank(with airstone) with RO water and I'm re-adding canna calmag and feeding canna A+B with CX regen-a-root and CX wilt guard.I will set my PH to 5.5 and within 17hrs it has raised to 6.0-6.1 up until now it hasn't really been a problem but I am away for a 4 days and I'm worried it will go past the point of a safe PH level. I've tried turning the airstone off...I've tried only adding A+B ...I've tried adding the PH down to water before mixing with nutrients...I've tried blocking up the small gap between the lid of the tank and the feed pipe...I just don't know what else to do and I have no idea why this keeps happening, because it's not even recirculating... the water is just sitting there in a dark closed of container at 25°c with a EC of 1.50 being aerated with an airstone   

Please can someone suggest something because all out of ideas and I'm away tomorrow and don't have much money to spend to buy a Torus Hydro Ph Perfect atm...