Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

462 topics in this forum

• 19 replies
    • 132 replies
    • 1,925 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 129 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 12 replies

• monster69
      them dosi look ace mate your going to be in for a treat with these im nearly on week 5 of 12/12 and they smell funky/amazing rock solid buds etc etc...    
    • Sp1n
    • Phoenix
      So gluten intolerance is borne from mass produced non organic g.m. Wheat  created by great companies such as Mon Santo, what's gonna happen in the cannabis industry?   Keep it cottage folks. @redbeard thanks for that redbeard, I remember it well.  Not typical Dutch weed.  More landlandrace as I remember.  Was worthy of its name.  I think I picked a bit up around the time of squishy golf ball.... Circa.... too long ago to remember!
    • AKPOG
      8 days into 12/12    In some photos I've tried using the blue filter from my grow room shades  , but I've done a couple with no filter too, all under my 600W HPS, as once in the flowering tent, they only come out on special occasions.     Here is Gorilla 1:   And here is Gorilla 2:   As you can see, Gorilla 1 is much bushier, she's had a little more veg time in her 11litre pot. Although Gorilla 2 has fatter leaves & a couple of monster hands as shown by the 8" clip on fan, so I think there is some variation in pheno's.   Gorilla 2 is also on a 10litre round pot, whereas Gorilla 1 is in an 11litre square pot.   Gorilla 2 has about a third of her most recent pot up soil as reclaimed soil from my previous grow, as I ran out of new soil!  So the top third is pretty much just coco!  Therefore, I've given her a little extra grow feed to her sister & will up it a bit more next feed too, as she still looks a little hungry.   My feed regime has been as follows:   Watering every two days since going under the hot 29℃ 600W HPS, although this is normal for flowering in this medium.   Shogun Samurai Terra Grow @ 1ml/l Shogun Samurai Terra Bloom @ 1ml/l Shogun Sumo Boost @ 1ml/l. (Although I upped this to 1.5ml last nights feed)   I hope you like, comments & suggestions welcome