Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Tight Lines

Probably the most laid back, chilled out fishing club on the net

471 topics in this forum

• 19 replies
    • 133 replies
    • 2,044 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 26 replies

• GreenVision
      Im going to be doing the exact same thing starting some time next week, fed up of getting rid of soil so want to be all hydro. Already use an RDWC, so the veg tent is now sitting doing nothing, gona' put a few DWC pots in there and throw in some autos.     I know you've said you want yield, but IME with autos this is not a good place to start. I could recommend a few that yield really well, but your'll end up with mid range buds at best, I find the solid Indica's and 50/50 type hybrids give the best results from autos, heavy hazes and sativa's seem to take 12 weeks or more so not really very auto IMO, and I have yet to grow one that gives you nice solid good quality buds. Nice flavours but too airy for me personally.   I would recommend Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel and Cream Mandarine, both can yield really well and have a really nice unique flavour. Dinafem's Blue Kush Auto is lovely, easy to grow and yields a good amount of really sweet potent buds. Recently I've been running Fast Buds, some folks have had issues but for me they're GSC auto is the most potent auto I have grown to date, and they're Gorilla Glue Auto is just as nice and also really potent, also they now have a Gelato auto which atm is top of my "Shall I" list.     With growing DWC the first piece of advice I'd give anyone is check your water. If you have anything above 0.5 EC out the tap I'd strongly recommend getting an RO filter. They are expensive but its almost impossible getting a good balance of nutrients in the res with Hard Water, especially in bloom. But from there out most of the info you need is on the site, stick to the low end of suggested EC numbers, plants in DWC will almost never be underfed, but they burn to a bloody crisp if you go even 0.1 over they're threshold EC. So feed light      Best of luck mate, its a good way to grow, when you've harvested and the only mess you have to get rid of is a handful of stones its makes it worth it. Add this to quicker veg times and good yields its great.     GV. 
    • ananda
      Yea, I have learned more from posts on here than anywhere else. I only ever used a 250w HPS and more recently a 150w CMH and I did drop them on top of the plants, lol, especially the 150w.
    • Ch@ppers
    • *DJ*
      License shmisence   you wont be getting one up the post office, your be inspected first, have you thought about other stuff, house insurance for arguments sake?your have to turn ya gaff into fort knox just to grow some wankers weak arsed govenment sactioned strain,  It will be a fucking nightmare growing their weed under their regs and rules,  fuck that    DJ....