Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,568 topics in this forum

• 148 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies

• FarmerPalmersNT
      Its here!! First impressions are absolutely exceptional. Packing was superb:       Build quality of this thing is mind blowingly good, alignment could not be better, attention to detail second to none from the hidden magnets in the frame to the perfectly machined bamboo insulator, cable spring flex, its all perfect. How they are costing this for $499 I just don't know. Even the allen keys they supply are decent ball end style! Came with a big silicone mat, pre press and bags.     Ram is easily removable so a replacement should be simple if/whenever required.       I have a decent pump with gauge already so will have this up and running tonight, a test press with some flower driptech style will be in order. Video will follow if I can get some decent footage. I've decided to make a little PTFE envelope for the plates rather than press flower directly with them as I don't fancy the clean up. Also have some lovely live bubble hash that is drying a bit first, so that'll be done next week. Fired it up and the temp on the PID was 2 degrees from the thermometer so that's also a huge step up. PID components are excellent and no XLR plugs in sight! Happy with that as I hate those things. Opening it up the gauge of wire would be too heavy for plugs anyway which is always a good sign.    Overall I am blown away by it - proof will be in the pudding but so far so good. Duty fees came in at £26 so could be a lot worse!
    • icki
      Thats what ive been trying to find the exact name of the material.It appears no ones shouting what material it is exactly.Im going to order the black corovin/dipryl.To see if its viable id imagine so.   It came  up a  few times on google search, while looking for breathable fabric from plastic bottles.   Thanks @nuttyprof.
    • Seasick Steve
      I read this the other day:   Red Dead Redemption II has a deadly bug that causes three important characters to disappear from camp at the beginning of Chapter 2. It’s easy to trigger the bug without realizing it because characters come and go from camp which makes it hard to know if someone’s off doing something or the bug took them out of the game. If the bug is triggered, the characters return in Chapter 4, but you miss the opportunity to do their side quests in Chapters 2 and 3.   From here  
    • Arthur Mix
      @Nath90 it means as said Botanicare along with General  hydroponics and gavita owned by Hawthorne group which is part of monsantos group of companies along with Scots miracle grow all of which have interests with Monsanto and vice versa, is that English enough ??