Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hydroponic Q+A

Got a question specific to growing using hydroponics ? ask it here

5,556 topics in this forum

• 148 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• Comrade Stoker
      I am just trying to understand the links, I mean, I love a good conspiracy debate, but I cannot fathom this stuff. It looks like a load of nonsense, from bat shit sources (I don't mean that in a nasty way, its just how it appears to me, I could be misreading though - hence me asking).
    • goldie_2007
      @Comrade StokerVince is doing stirling work here, he deserves a badge at the very least for services rendered to entertaining bored stoners!  Maybe even his own mission patch to sew onto his leather flight jacket
    • Comrade Stoker
      Hiya @monster69 Would you mind typing out a really short synopsis of what it is? These sites have shit loads of things on by the looks of it. I can't go through all of that. Would you mind giving a short paragraph to give me a taster. Like "Donald Trump is working  on behalf of large Corporations and World War 3 is due in 2021, because there is evidence of this". That sort of thing, I'm not trying to be a twat, I've had a fucking awful week with pain, drugs, mishaps, shards of glass in my feet and work has been fucking draining.
    • Dodgee
      Cheap and easy