Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

9,774 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 502 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 318 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 186 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 212 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies

• tokenroll
      I just went and put a couple a litres of coco in Ph6.0 EC0.3 water to soak will see what it reads later. Cheers gave me something to check. All seeds have been used so, will keep an eye on them. Toke...
    • Joint hogger
    • Joint hogger
    • vince noir rock n roll star
      yes maxicrop for the flowering stage ,ive gotta get some new seaweed extract as my doff seaweed is running out .the wilko feed ..be aware only some plants can take it ..gotta halve the strength for most plants ..works well cos its got the calcium /mg added to it ..but its very strong and not much nitrogen . ive had all manner of issues this year with germinating seeds ..most it seems were caused by the coco i had ..as i mix coco with soil /compost ,the coco was literally burning the new shoot from seeds ..and it was not just one companies beans either i did it to about 5 companies seeds before i realised its all my fault .. hence why i grabbed some levingtons seed compost for the main seeds i do now ..i even blamed solar flares  ..