You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

:clapping: You know you're stoned but observant when your mate comes round a week later and lights a spliff with YOUR FUCKING LIGHTER that you couldn't find after the last time he left :notworthy:

Oooooh lighter thieves, how do you pick up a lighter that you clearly didn't buy and thing "Oh yeah, that's my lighter." :notworthy:

Sorry, pet peeve of mine, I spend a fortune on bloody lighters, cos I'm too fucking nice to nick anyone else's. I know which lighter is mine - does that make me wierd or summat :notworthy:

• Like 1

:unsure: You know you're stoned but observant when your mate comes round a week later and lights a spliff with YOUR FUCKING LIGHTER that you couldn't find after the last time he left ;)

I know somebody just like that and he's a mod on here and his name begins with V and only has 2 more letters after it :unsure:

Proper lighter thief him lol

Owd

I know somebody just like that and he's a mod on here and his name begins with V and only has 2 more letters after it :unsure:

Proper lighter thief him lol

I hope you dont mean me! ;)

when you come down in the morning and it looks like a psycotic jamie oliver has trashed your kitchen and eaten all the good stuff

:unsure:lol:rofl:

You know your stoned when.... oh I forgot lol

Sorry, pet peeve of mine, I spend a fortune on bloody lighters, cos I'm too fucking nice to nick anyone else's. I know which lighter is mine - does that make me wierd or summat

:yahoo: Love using my lighter that someone nicked off me, then pocketing it. They ask what the hell I'm doing, I tell them I'm taking my lighter back. Then I take their lighter later for their insolence. :stoned:

Every stoner i know is a lighter thief!

Me and me best mate tend to have a lighter amnesty once a month, mind at last count there was a dozen+ clippers stashed under me coffee table.... :stoned:

And you know your stoned when you've spent five minutes trying to pull the flint holder stick thingy out of a desposable lighter to roach ya spliff....

lol You know you're stoned but observant when your mate comes round a week later and lights a spliff with YOUR FUCKING LIGHTER that you couldn't find after the last time he left :yahoo:

Oooooh lighter thieves, how do you pick up a lighter that you clearly didn't buy and thing "Oh yeah, that's my lighter." :wassnnme:

Sorry, pet peeve of mine, I spend a fortune on bloody lighters, cos I'm too fucking nice to nick anyone else's. I know which lighter is mine - does that make me wierd or summat :headpain:

cheeky bastards aint they...

''its mine i bourght it earlier!''

:yinyang:

''yer thats why its got that distinctive scratch on the right hand side!!!''