You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

... when you find yourself standing in the kitchen with a bemused look on your face, and absolutely no idea why you're there.

or when you're watching telly, the adverts come on, and 5 second into the first advert you can't for the life of you remember what you were watching....

So you get up to go to the kitchen for a drink and find yourself standing there with a bemused look on your face....

So you go back empty handed, sit down and turn the telly over, start watching summat, the adverts come on, you flick channels to see if owt else is on, and come across the movie you were watching ten minutes ago and actually quite enjoying :rofl:

You know you're REALLY stoned when you skin up, can't find your lighter, go looking for it, forget what you were looking for so sit back down, forget you've skinned up so skin up again, then can't find your lighter :doh: I swear I've been trapped in a time loop that way :yinyang:

So true :stoned::smoke::rofl:

having just gone to bed you start thinking about something and you start making connections seemingly important at the time, it interconnects with other subconcious meanderings in the mind and suddenly without warning you have a startling definitive revelation the answer to a fundamental human question a eureka moment that brings you fully awake and you then realise that you have the answer but have forgoten the question :yinyang:

• Like 3

when the joint you lit three hours agao is still in your mouth

when you cannot even draw on the spliff

and your to tired to even be apathetic

When you go to light one up with the kitchen tap.

When you go to put the kettle in the fridge.

I did those today^

when ...

fk ....

errr ...

hmmmmm, if i wait long enough i may just remember ....

*whistles*

errrrr ...

when do i know what?

When you start to get real wrecked by the end of the night heavey eyelids drifing in & out of sleepy land , when warm O so warm fuck hot hot ..... when you drop your joint on yourself & dont even realize untill its too late :doh:

Or lighters going missing this happens to me every single day :(

Edited by Lawless

having just gone to bed you start thinking about something and you start making connections seemingly important at the time, it interconnects with other subconcious meanderings in the mind and suddenly without warning you have a startling definitive revelation the answer to a fundamental human question a eureka moment that brings you fully awake and you then realise that you have the answer but have forgoten the question :(

i felt that last nite!!!! :doh:

when ...

fk ....

errr ...

hmmmmm, if i wait long enough i may just remember ....

*whistles*

errrrr ...

when do i know what?

aaaaaaagghhhHHHHHHTIGER!!!!..........

Edited by sittingrelaxing
  • Like 1

having just gone to bed you start thinking about something and you start making connections seemingly important at the time, it interconnects with other subconcious meanderings in the mind and suddenly without warning you have a startling definitive revelation the answer to a fundamental human question a eureka moment that brings you fully awake and you then realise that you have the answer but have forgoten the question :yahoo:

:yinyang: get it all the time righting the worlds wrongs and then

sh*t what was i on about :yahoo: Classic