You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

when you have a perfectly rolled joint in one hand and spend 20 minutes looking for a lighter which somehow turns up in your other hand :ninja:

always seems more satisfying though - feel like you have worked for every pull :doh::P

• Like 3

watching your rip papers unravelling onto the floor like the andrex dogs just got hold of em......

then watching yourself do it again......

i'll get one together eventually!!!

When you daren't answer the phone in case you piss yourself regardless of whoever is on the other end.

• Like 1

when the room turns sideways and you then realize that you are currently lying on the floor, when you were, in fact, standing a few moments ago.

when the world takes on multicolored auras that werent there before

when you are looking all over the place and trying to find the tv remote, when it's actually already in your hand.....

lookind sideways is well trippy

everything still looks the right way up, in a strage sort of way :doh:

When your rollin a joint and you rip a roach even though you just put one in :shock: and rollin another j when you still got half in the ashtray. I get the missin lighter one loads too :rofl:

• Like 2

When you start a half hr conversation with a lass u'v just met about the wonders of fabric conditioners! ;)

• Like 1

When you start a half hr conversation with a lass u'v just met about the wonders of fabric conditioners! ;)

thats not being stoned .... thats 'begging for pussy'

dont for one moment think i'm pulling the high ground here on you hip - we've all done/do it

when your freshly made brew suddenly seems to evaporate ,cos you cant remember drinking it :yahoo:

• Like 1

... when you find yourself standing in the kitchen with a bemused look on your face, and absolutely no idea why you're there.

or when you're watching telly, the adverts come on, and 5 second into the first advert you can't for the life of you remember what you were watching....

So you get up to go to the kitchen for a drink and find yourself standing there with a bemused look on your face....

So you go back empty handed, sit down and turn the telly over, start watching summat, the adverts come on, you flick channels to see if owt else is on, and come across the movie you were watching ten minutes ago and actually quite enjoying :yinyang:

You know you're REALLY stoned when you skin up, can't find your lighter, go looking for it, forget what you were looking for so sit back down, forget you've skinned up so skin up again, then can't find your lighter :( I swear I've been trapped in a time loop that way ;)

• Like 9

Guest dr rockster

thats not being stoned .... thats 'begging for pussy'

dont for one moment think i'm pulling the high ground here on you hip - we've all done/do it

:yahoo::rofl::rofl:

... when you find yourself standing in the kitchen with a bemused look on your face, and absolutely no idea why you're there.

or when you're watching telly, the adverts come on, and 5 second into the first advert you can't for the life of you remember what you were watching....

So you get up to go to the kitchen for a drink and find yourself standing there with a bemused look on your face....

:

:yahoo::rofl: been there, done that loads of times

when you watch a foreign language film for 20 minutes before you realise its not in english :yahoo:

I really did that once :rofl:

SB

• Like 2

So you go back empty handed, sit down and turn the telly over, start watching summat, the adverts come on, you flick channels to see if owt else is on, and come across the movie you were watching ten minutes ago and actually quite enjoying :rofl:

You know you're REALLY stoned when you skin up, can't find your lighter, go looking for it, forget what you were looking for so sit back down, forget you've skinned up so skin up again, then can't find your lighter :doh: I swear I've been trapped in a time loop that way :nea:

so true mate, laughed out loud at that, spot on :rofl:

jon :yinyang:

when you watch a foreign language film for 20 minutes before you realise its not in english :rofl:

I really did that once :rofl:

SB

i watched a russian film once that had been dubbed to english. didn't realise for 30mins that we had english subtitles on and the audio was in russian, went to main menu and changed the audio language back to english and subtitles off :yinyang::nea:

• Like 1

Guest tootsweet

When you decide that you want to sell your house and buy a camper van, paint it with fairies and elves and travel round the world in it...

Toot x