You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

When you're brushing your teeth in the shower then continue to wash the rest of your body with the tooth brush, then stick it back in your mouth, then realise what you've just done.

When you're brushing your teeth in the shower then continue to wash the rest of your body with the tooth brush, then stick it back in your mouth, then realise what you've just done.

:wassnnme::yinyang::yahoo: :wink: :rofl::rofl: i gotta go p

You almost piss on the toilet seat because your too busy checking how wrecked you look in the bathroom mirror whilst trying to take a whizz.

I reckon that's the real reason most of us blokes leave the seat up, it only takes one bad experience of letting go before you look down and you'll always leave it up from then on, not a bad theory eh? :stoned:

The one's I love are when you do something vaguely useful and completely forget about it until later when you realise and praise your wonderfully stoned self for remembering to do it. Ever find that ready rolled spliff in your tin the morning after?

}' date='Jul 3 2006, 09:30 PM' post='621754']

you repeatedly type 'uk420.com' into the password box (out of habbit) at the Windows XP login menue

and wondering why your not logging in :yahoo:

When you load a fresh bong, get distracted, then empty the bowl in the ashtray, then reload the fekker again :rofl::doh::doh:

lol:yahoo:

or when your standing there(mainly men)with a spliff in gob having a pee and drop the fekker in the loo :rofl:( has that been done allready?)

Well i knew i was stoned on sunday when i was stood in the middle of central station amsterdam thinking wtf am i doing here ?!?!! :yahoo::doh::rofl:

:rofl:

The cake in the stones cafe rocks lol:doh:

Guest Papa Lazarou

lollol

or when your standing there(mainly men)with a spliff in gob having a pee and drop the fekker in the loo :nea:( has that been done allready?)

Lost count the number of times thats happened, usually when its your last too :doh:

Lost count the number of times thats happened, usually when its your last too :)

done a few times too(called myself all the ff's under the sun) i think once it was last bit but still left it there though ;)

we tend to do things in a dream like double take fashion when stoned always starting something and forgetting what is was and moving on to something completly different, i get worse towards the end of the day till me heads a shed and the doors wide open.why the fuck i keep doing stupid things when im stoned ill never know ,the frequency of these daily occourences varies from the ridiculas to just plain insane but it make me laugh aloud to myself and always say to myself "god im stoned"but wouldnt change this for owt as this is me all over lol;):(

p.s. i know im stoned cuz i wrote this :ouch:

Edited by cisum007

When you drop your toothbrush on the bathroom floor and accidentally pick up the toothbrush you use to clean limescalse off the toilet with, and only realise your mistake when your mouth starts burning :P