You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

• 1 month later...

A few years ago I left my pals, completely off my nut, and carrying 1/2 oz of the stinkiest Cheese in the usual rubbishy plastic zip lock. 

Jumping onto a 63 bus, I went upstairs and settled in a window seat to watch the world go by. After a few moments I tuned into a nearby conversation and realised a couple behind were absolutely appaled and affronted at the stink coming off my weed and one was saying they couldn't stand it and would 'have to move'. I glanced surreptitiously around and the whole top deck, seemed like, were staring as one at me the dishevelled red eyed source of the all enveloping skunky pong....... PARANOIA.

In the event I dived off at the next stop and caught the 62 bus behind which took me most of my journey but would involve a change of buses to get me back onto a 63 and my original route. Anyway, seems like at some point along the way this new bus had overtaken the first bus and unbeknownst to me I ended up boarding this the original bus.

Again I climbed to the top deck and at the top of the stairs bewildered turned to face the original puzzled looking passengers, possibly wondering how this lurching stoned hippie had teleported several miles down the road to a completely different part of the city.

Anyway, you know you are stoned when... 

• Like 14

When you walk to the local shop.
Get what you need ,then freak right out for about 30 seconds once you leave and think some bastard has stolen the bike you never even rode to the shop on :bangin: 

• Like 7

On 04/02/2022 at 1:00 PM, Kush Lover said:

@silvester growdrobe I watched the missus pour the gravy into the sieve the other day, problem was there was nothing to catch it underneath and it went straight down the drain!

I did this with pasta once .. right scolded me feet 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...

I’ve come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck 😂

Edited by Polly123