You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

you read through ninteen pages of stoners talking about being stoned and recognise your self at least once a page.

you hear someone shouting your name, open the door and shout "WHAT?" at an empty house

you think, "nah, fuck it, i can do that tommorow" about whatever it is you were determined to do before the first joint

you have to keep skipping the track back to just that point where the drums come in becasue the break is SO GOOD! and you find youve been doing it for an hour

you find yourself with itunes and real player open at the same time and your playing Suzzane by Nina Simone on both of them but trying to get one track to play exactly the right amount of bars behind the other to create the divine echo, and its 3AM and you just came on at 10pm to check your email.

and lighter in hand, rolling a joint forgetting the one in your mouth, 90 degree shoulder slupm, day with a Y, no sugar based food left in the house :smoke:

:yahoo:

• Like 1

When you think about the weirdest things and end up with a very interesting thought.

Then you forget and want to know what it was again.

Then you go throught that chain of thoughts again till you eventually remember what it was.

Quite a common one for me lol

• Like 1

"when you start thinking about killing people""

... dam phsycosis! .. DAM KILLER SKUNK!

:alien: (sorry if its been done already)

heres my stoned experience actually happened with my good friend weedwarrior.

we went in to have a look at my grow when the light had came on and noticed the osci fan wasnt working, bugger we thought as we pressed all the buttons trying to make it work, so we untied the fan and removed the bungee got the thing out of the grow area and i was getting my spare fan when WW went to unplug it and noticed it was on a timer that was off lol he flicked the timer and it came on whirring away perfectly. leaving us looking like a right pair or planks for not checking it in the first place !!

we just stood there and laughed !!

T1

you wonder just how powerful electric windows are, without thinking(hey your thought prcess is already tied up with electric widows) place your fingers between the glass and door frame and press up on the control button all the way to the top.

ouch!

When my mate thats standing next to me calls me and ask me for a joint and m like who da fck is this and as he is talking to me on a mobile phone m thinking that hes speaking to me directly and telling him to shut up cuz m trying to figure out who is calling it waz like a minute while he got to me and tells me that m speaking whit him. :alien2::oldtoker:

you know your stoned when you spend an hour looking for your car keys that you had 5 mins ago only to find them in either your pocket or your hand :ninja:

When my mate thats standing next to me calls me and ask me for a joint and m like who da fck is this and as he is talking to me on a mobile phone m thinking that hes speaking to me directly and telling him to shut up cuz m trying to figure out who is calling it waz like a minute while he got to me and tells me that m speaking whit him. :doh:;)

:yahoo:

you know your stoned when you think you logged out the night before and when you come on the next day you realise your still logged in :wassnnme: - as i've just done, that bubblehash is good :wacko::notworthy:

Your going out, ya get in your car and remember you forgot something, you go back in the house but can't remember what the fuck it was you forgot.

When you are listening to dub with your headphones on.

Your head is rocking in a circular motion and you are thinking 'this is it man, this is fucking it'.

:rofl:

when you sit there staring at the tv for about an hour with a gone out joint in your mouth before you realise id never miss that when im sober :rofl:

You wake up and QWERTYUIOP is impressed across your forehead. Oh and your keyboard is fucked cos you've been drooling into it for hours :D

feck me how big is your head ;) :wink: :D:)