You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

when ...

fk ....

errr ...

hmmmmm, if i wait long enough i may just remember ....

*whistles*

errrrr ...

when do i know what?

When your on the pc trying to keep your head straight and it refuesses. Along with typing about one word a minute and stopping for breaks in between! :walkman:

Guest south east toker

When the wife asks you to get some extra washing line at the shop

and i come back with pegs!

:walkman:

when ...

fk ....

errr ...

hmmmmm, if i wait long enough i may just remember ....

*whistles*

errrrr ...

when do i know what?

you feel like every little thing you do is a major decision

dood.. when you like.... yeah

and you are all,, uh....

and stuff.. right?

Its a bit of a long shot but has anyone seem my lighter i've got a half smoked spliff that wont light its self :headpain:

Edited by Buddin Hippy

You steel yourself up to roll another spliff and think, this is the last bit, I'll go to bed after I have this bit.

Then you look into the mix bowl and it's empty. You then realise that you said this to yourself on the last joint and you forgot so, seeing as you're all keyed up for a last smoke you make up another mix.

:headpain:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

you spend more time walking inbetween rooms and places than doing anything else.

i always go to to do somthing and get half way there, only to forget and find somthing new to captivate my attention. eventially i get bored of that and remember i forget what i initially came for, so i end up walking back to wherever only for somthing else to come along and ruin it.

somtimes il go to the shop, which is only 5 minutes walk away, but becuase of my damn ipod and not being able to decide what song it wants to play the journey ends up taking up a good portion of an hour.

ive even gone out to go somewhere and spent so long choosing what music to listen to that i forget why im outside.

i need some kind of inteligent playlist generator, that analises a database of my musical taste to create the perfect mix of music based upon my mood, which is sensed by some kind of bodily sensors. now that would be handy but hardly practical methinks.

• Like 1

You realise two things...

1) that its 09.33 am and your this stoned already.

2) if you continue lean into the monitor that much more you will need eye replacement surgery by this evenning...

• Like 1

or like it seams to take hours to hav a piss but it feels so good so u dont wont it to stop koz uv got stuff to do but carnt rember wot :headpain: