You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

You know your stoned when your mother-in-law starts to look kinda cute.... :doh::yinyang:

i think that's a bit more on the drunk side....

idk though.. maby she really is hot.. :guitar:

when your room seems way too bright, and you turn around and realize the only light in the room is coming from your computer screen

• Like 1

When you do not have the capability to put a roach in your own J and remember your own name when asked.

Bye, bye sleepytime.

Stumble away quietly.

When you wake up, out in the countryside, with a half-smoked joint still in your hand, birdsong in your ears, the sound of cows in a nearby field, ;) cottonwool clouds floating across the skies....... :smoke: and large clumps of wool in your bed.

• 5 months later...

You know you're stoned (and maybe a bit drunk too) when you've eaten a whole jar of pickled chillies, a whole jar of pickled cucumbers, you've got gutache but YOU STILL WANT MORE PICKLES ;)

when your in the que in the store... and you realise that you have to talk to the person at the till

and exchange money for goods... you can't look them in the face because your laughing...

and they ask you for the monney you start waveing a chocolet bar at them like a mad man because you NEED to leave the store before you break down into laughter....

also you know your stoned when you walk into a quiet cafe' and you feel an urge to laugh... so before you do and everyone thinking your a nutta.. you get up out the chair to lave the coffe' shop and fall flat on your face and then run out into the street in a craze of laughter :wassnnme:

im glad i dont see most of the people again that see me behaveing liek this :headpain:

YKYSW ...

You roll a spliff and forget to put the weed in.

You glance at the ashtray and discover three half smoked spliffs whilst rolling your next one.

You're still typing on a forum when you're not certain if your legs are still there.

You know you're going to wake up tomorrow without technicolour yawns and migraine.

:rofl:

:D

Guest ironlungs

you know you're stoned when.......

.........you let yer missus do all the work in bed :guitar:

.........you think ur sitting straight, but in reality uve devoloped this 50 degree stoner slouch

.........you smile but don't know wot ur smiling at

.........you wake up in bed with an ashtray of roaches all over you

.........you reply to threads like this when u cud be doing something more beneficial :cat:

only kiddin on the last one man :unsure:

• Like 1

Right thats it no one is goin anywere till i find my clipper it waz on the tray before anyone arrived go on check your pokets some one has it . No im not parranoid and yes that is my clipper in my left hand . :rofl::rofl:

we all been there

:unsure::guitar::guitar::cat:

Right thats it no one is goin anywere till i find my clipper it waz on the tray before anyone arrived go on check your pokets some one has it . No im not parranoid and yes that is my clipper in my left hand . :rofl::rofl:

we all been there

lollol:smoke:;)

yeahhhh lol

dazed :stoned: