You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

you repeatedly type 'uk420.com' into the password box (out of habbit) at the Windows XP login menue

and wondering why your not logging in :wink:

When i get a nice warm tingling feeling on my thigh and slowly but surely gets more intense till my brain registers the tingling sensation is now a burning sensation due to a hotrock, causing me to dance round the room like a nutter. :wink:

• Like 1

When i get a nice warm tingling feeling on my thigh and slowly but surely gets more intense till my brain registers

that you've wet yourself?????? :D

sorry RH :wink:

when every litle noise begun to look like you are in the midle of a very busy road and keep looking at telly and half a hour later can't remember a thing!!!! :wink:

when your replying to a thread and you been typing for soo long that you've clean forgotten what the fuck your on about :wink:

• Like 1

when you walk into a room and say to your friend "wow man, I'm really diggin that fan... i mean it just keeps going back and fourth"

or when you walk the dog and it takes you 45 min to get past your driveway...

shadow :headpain:

Guest ironlungs

When i get a nice warm tingling feeling on my thigh and slowly but surely gets more intense till my brain registers the tingling sensation is now a burning sensation due to a hotrock, causing me to dance round the room like a nutter. :headpain:

reminds me of the time i was sat naked smoking some black, and a nice fat rock fell on my balls. :wink:

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

reminds me of the time i was sat naked smoking some black, and a nice fat rock fell on my balls. :wink:

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

where else you gonna be sittin there naked :headpain:

• Like 1

when your walkign around manchester, and the people and the place looks fake

also

when you walk around in a circle in the middle of manchester, and get the feeling youve been orbiting a planet :headpain:

and your brain hasnt registerd where you have walked, been, or how you got there :wink:

Edited by {[(cannabliss)]}

}' date='Jul 3 2006, 11:37 PM' post='621856']

when your walkign around manchester, and the people and the place looks fake

also

when you walk around in a circle in the middle of manchester, and get the feeling youve been orbiting a planet :headpain:

or when your babblin :wink:

you suddenly realise that your face is about 10" away from your moniter cos your so fucked that you cant focus any more and "yes, leaning over my desk at this 90 degree angle is very comfortable . thanks " .