You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

Guest Healthystealthy
thats not being stoned .... thats 'begging for pussy'

dont for one moment think i'm pulling the high ground here on you hip - we've all done/do it

lol:rofl::rofl: n1 percy :rofl:

Guest dr rockster
You know your stoned when your mother-in-law starts to look kinda cute.... :rofl:lol

Shit,what are you smoking?! :rofl:

Guest Healthystealthy

.... you get back in your car at the petrol station, in the passenger side only to realise you are there on your own & look like a right tit cos you have to get out again, noooo sirrrreeeeeeee, no sitting there to pretend your with someone else, you WILL have to get out lol

when you get back home after a few days in Holland and realise that you wore your henry of squidgy hash (which you lost the night before while twatted) on the front of your jacket back from Amsterdam to England,through 2 sets of customs checks without knowing it and it being in full sight of everyone who looked at me lol:rofl:

the only reason i can think was it looked just like a button on my jacket :rofl: thank fuck for brown jackets with big brown buttons :rofl:

:D nice one

You put on your tv and surround sound to watch david attenboroughs life of birds documentary..turn tv off..and accidentally leave sound on...spend 15 minutes wondering why there is a scratching sound coming from bedroom wall and end up informing parents there are rats burrowing in the walls of their house.

Turns out the scratching sound was a bird making a nest.

Edited by sm0kescreen

You put on your tv and surround sound to watch david attenboroughs life of birds documentary..turn tv off..and accidentally leave sound on...spend 15 minutes wondering why there is a scratching sound coming from bedroom wall and end up informing parents there are rats burrowing in the walls of their house.

Turns out the scratching sound was a bird making a nest.

lol :wink:

When your walking home from your mates and come to the conclusion that all the streetlights are definatly of the purple spectrum. Or possiably maroon. And then trying to work it out standing in the rain for 1/2 an hour.

when you singe your eyebrows trying to spark up a j with a clipper lighter which you forgot had a flame like a flamethrower, think i've done it twice now lol

Guest dr rockster

Blimey,if the enemy/Daily Mail ever see this thread we're fucked peeps!

Grown men going about with drugs stuck to them!Your child might have bumped into him quite innocently and died of an overdose!

Driving cars and forgetting which side the wheel is on! At least drink drivers dont do that!

I could go on but its too scary!!!!! lol

• 4 weeks later...

When you go to take a draw but can't be arsed so put it back in the ashtray and ponder at the interesting insect flying around you.

I love losing myself in music, when a brilliant tune comes on and hits the soul.

International Herb springs to mind.