You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

you get to the bottom of a page and you've totally forgotten what the threads about and who wrote it :smoke:

You go to town, and come back with lots of great stuff, EXCEPT the one thing you went for....

You go to town, and come back with lots of great stuff, EXCEPT the one thing you went for....

:spliff: i did that today, went into a hardware store to get some cheap trainers for work , guess what i found......Parfait jars...... :clapping::yinyang: . been wondering for ages where i can get some locally and there they were.

anyway came out the shop with no trainers but a big fuk off cheesy grin cos i found some jars....the wife just looked at me and shook her head slowly. ;)

• Like 1

you can't be arsed reading the replies to a thread but just want to post something anyway

:spliff:

• Like 1

you can't be arsed reading the replies to a thread but just want to post something anyway

;)

same

:spliff::rofl:

When you start to play air guitar in a darkened room but are convinced that your fingers are creating the music by blocking the standby light on the stereo at different distances

Edited by Evil Twin

When you start to play air guitar in a darkened room but are convinced that your fingers are creating the music by blocking the standby light on the stereo at different distances

when you acctuly play guitar in the dark with a really strange sureal effect on, (its well trippy)

you dotn acctuly play tough, you just make your guitar make funny noises and random finger patterns :smoke:

when the room turns sideways and you then realize that you are currently lying on the floor, when you were, in fact, standing a few moments ago.

when the world takes on multicolored auras that werent there before

when you are looking all over the place and trying to find the tv remote, when it's actually already in your hand.....

• Like 1

You wake up and QWERTYUIOP is impressed across your forehead. Oh and your keyboard is fucked cos you've been drooling into it for hours :yinyang:

You wake up and QWERTYUIOP is impressed across your forehead. Oh and your keyboard is fucked cos you've been drooling into it for hours :yinyang:

:yinyang: