My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

Aaaah the Sacred Drobe is now 9 months old, and it almost feels like she's learning every grow, just as I am.

Here's a quick picture of her to celebrate this day :spliff:

post-7455-1161384148_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Inspirational stuff, my dear Church! Most inspirational......

:wink:

I may have missed it, but what are the floor dimensions of the 'Drobe?

Internal dimensions of the flowering chamber are 71cm (28in) wide x 50cm (20in) deep x 127cm(54in) high.

The Drobe itself is 74.4cm (29.3in) wide x 49.6cm (18in) deep x 180.8cm (69in) high

:yahoo:

this is a fecking goldmine of a post!

as a newcomer to this lovely horticulture site :yinyang: many thanks for all the food for thought.

my wee notepad is bulging with ideas now :doh:

you have convinced me that the drobe is the way to go for me .ive been watching your progress for some time now and youve impressed me mate welldone

1 question ..... does your carbon filter work to its max being stuck in the corner or do you think it would be beter hung away from the corner so more hot air could be sucked out.

cheers

It has to be in the corner, or I can't get the light high enough up in the drobe... lose a good 5in of height if it was anywhere else...

It has to be in the corner, or I can't get the light high enough up in the drobe... lose a good 5in of height if it was anywhere else...

i think when i get into it, im gonna take the top shelf out and play about with it..... cheers mate

• 2 weeks later...

hello mate.. good good shit there. out of interest, your disposable filter been replaced yet ?? any smells comming out of the drobe through extraction ?? do you have the filter on 24/7 ?? thanks...

hello mate.. good good shit there. out of interest, your disposable filter been replaced yet ?? any smells comming out of the drobe through extraction ?? do you have the filter on 24/7 ?? thanks...

Not yet, no, yes :guitar:

thanks for that....im setting mine up this week...just gonna cut down my lowryder this week and then chuck my 4 snow whites in the new drobe....

will be a 250w cooltube setup with a rvk 125 pulling the heat out.. you think thisll be to noisey ??

thanks for your info, gooooood shit...