My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

well chuch

what can i say !!

apart from the fact that looks well impressive ...and worth the extra fork out (a fistfull of a few dollars more )

those ladies will love the light

"keep on truckin"

Quick update - the super spreader arrived, and has allowed me to minimise the distance between the light and the plants

post-7455-1139825680_thumb.jpg

The plants are now some 15in from the bulb, with no heat problems. This has now allowed me increased room for the HPS when the plants stretch in flower - prior to this I only had another 8 to 10in available to move the lamp up....

• Like 2

Also, lightproofing - you could see from my earlier work that I hadn't really found a most effective way of blocking light leak though the doors - the aluminium tape I was using tends to crack after a few opens & closes of the door....

So yesterday I trotted down to Homebase and got me some velcro...

I put velcro hooks around the entrance to the growchamber, and then the corresponding eyes were attached to a sheet of reflectagrow cut to size (note if I were to do this again, I might have allowed another cm on the length of the sheet).

post-7455-1139826085_thumb.jpg

This has created a seal between the grow and the doors, which combined with a reflectagrow cover for the doors - especially the inner edges - has now created a lightproof seal. When the doors are closed, light is no longer visible through the cracks... Yay!!! :oldtoker:

post-7455-1139826101_thumb.jpg

Although I'm sure I'll keep tinkering, the growdrobe is now pretty much complete. The plants growing within look very healthy, and I'm sure me n the drobe are gonna have some great adventures in growing together!!!

• Like 3

Just as a little aside, here's my fan controller - pretty none standard!

post-7455-1139887132_thumb.jpg

Handy though, didn't have to wire it in - it just plugged straight in! :yinyang:

• Like 3

Just as a little aside, here's my fan controller - pretty none standard!

post-7455-1139887132_thumb.jpg

Handy though, didn't have to wire it in - it just plugged straight in! :yep:

:headpain:

Real neat looking thread Church..... :D

Keep up the good work m8, loads of phat buds coming soon :wassnnme:

Cracking grodrobe as well....Where'd you get the fan controller from?? (just had to ask):yahoo:

plus what strains u got ? , as i canna remember if you said earlier.

Best 'o luck dude. :thumsup:

lol peace & time.

:rockon: