My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

This is awesome, i am in production on my first grow and would love to do it independantly...i refuse to get help from my other grow mates.

taking some good notes from this thread. :headpain:

• 2 weeks later...
Where's the fan controller from Dude?. You've already told us the drobe was from Argos!!

:)

soz man but your not serious are you?

• Like 1

lol that fan controller always comes back to haunt me. The shop I bought it from is now closed down, so I'm afraid the name would be of no use to anyone.

:ouch:

How effectively was the smell covered up?

I realise that it has a CF and a negative pressure should exist to pull all the smell through it.

How well does this work in practice?

nice thread dude,im just doing loft as ive no bloody room anywere but there and shit its warm up there.

oh you dont know were the people who had the fan controller shop moved to,do you.??

Edited by drpuzzled

• 3 weeks later...

boing. how did this work out in the end? any after thoughts?

I am planning a similar thing but am wondering about lights. sureley this small a space could be done with a 150w or 250? I've already got a 400w is it not overkill in that space, its over 100w per foot isnt it?

Alright Bun...

I think he uses a 250w in the cooltube now... Heres a good link to a 150w wardrobe grow though..

KISS

I've been reading this thread tonight too...And am going to try the 400w cooltube option lol

I really want a 250 but can't affroord it a the mo... If it doesn't work... Its back to my trusty 150w :rofl:

I've never got close to 5oz with mine though! Yet...

hope this helps

can you get 2ish from a 150w with soil mix? Kiss's one inspired me yesterday but i already have a 400 so it seems waste but also hard to accomodate.

I like kiss's cos its ventilation looks quieter and cheaper, would i need an rvk fan with a 250? im thinking of a growbay thing (possibly remove ballast and bodge reflector) the price between a 150 and 250 is a couple of £.

can you get 2ish from a 150w with soil mix? Kiss's one inspired me yesterday but i already have a 400 so it seems waste but also hard to accomodate.

I like kiss's cos its ventilation looks quieter and cheaper, would i need an rvk fan with a 250? im thinking of a growbay thing (possibly remove ballast and bodge reflector) the price between a 150 and 250 is a couple of £.

He got 5oz in compost using Miraclegrow/ Epsoms mix from two plants, with a 150w B)

You're in exactly the same quandry as me mate... I've got a 400 cooltube, a 150w lowbay srtipped down ( Used to use it vertically in a smaller wardrobe), and I've got to vacate my spare

room..... I'd rather try the 400w first though..

By the way, get a carbon filter mate... I don't think he uses one in that thread...

But Id say its a must!!!

apologies to Church for hijacking this a bit.. Great thread though..

Peace all

Step 7 - Install HPS lamp

post-7455-1139176006_thumb.jpg

Try it out....

post-7455-1139176017_thumb.jpg

Will you be doing the full cycle in there? how big will you let theplants grow before putting them into 12/12? what yield do you expect from each, im asking this cos i have a very simular setup and this is my first time round the block....Cheo B)