My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

• 5 months later...

What a great thread. Very useful. I am sure it has been mentioned but. Is the general thought to go with a 250w cool tube or 400w cool tube?

I was going to get a tent. But after reading this my mind has been changed. Many thanks.

• 6 months later...

Awesome job and well explained :) Keep up the great work. simple and effective always the best way

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone,

Brand new here and want to get a little grow in wardrobe (2/3 plants) because that is the only space I have :(

There is some helpful stuff so thank you, I think however your pictures are down and would be great to see.

Thanks

@Ramie, the site has just been upgraded, and things are still loading up and settling in, hence the lack of photos.

This thread inspired me years ago, it's a good basic model to follow when building a drobe, complete with all the highs and lows of building the thing! :)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Captain Bonglington said:

@Ramie, the site has just been upgraded, and things are still loading up and settling in, hence the lack of photos.

This thread inspired me years ago, it's a good basic model to follow when building a drobe, complete with all the highs and lows of building the thing! :)

Oh that explains, I thought maybe my browser was being silly. It's quite hard visualise without the picture but I have been reading through and it will be a great starting place for me :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Absolutely fantastic and its given me quite a bit of inspiration for my current build.. hopefully shes still going strong in 2021 :george:

• Like 1