My Growdrobe, Step By Step

Church

hi m8.

top tip there on the velcro, that tape is naff ive also tried,

i had to fit a lined curtian and rail accross mine..(did the trick).

ive also pinched the smoke alarm idea (sleep a tad easyer now).

love it.

BA.

• 3 weeks later...

The plants are now some 15in from the bulb, with no heat problems. This has now allowed me increased room for the HPS when the plants stretch in flower - prior to this I only had another 8 to 10in available to move the lamp up....

told ya they work :rofl:

:rofl:

top growdrode church

bartman :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest elvis loved burgers

looking good there church, few questions, what hieght is the inside of the wardrobe, what size will the babies be when they grow up and how quiet is it? Could it be in a spare bedroom and the occasional guest stay in the room and not know?

The grow chamber is 54in high... I'm having problems with plant height cos I have let them grow to maturity (8 weeks) from seed to take clones at a good stage of growth. I won't have the same problems growing the clones, as they 'are 8 weeks old' from the start...

Have a look at my second grow link in my sig to see how I'm gettin on!

Noisewise, if you turn the fan down low it's not that big a problem - I can sleep in the room with it happily. The noise of air moving is pretty noticable though if not sleep-preventing.

• Like 1

is that 54 inch from top of soil to bottom of lamp or from floor to roof?

thanks

Floor to top of growing compartment. If you can get a taller drobe do... I'll do that if I build another. I've been training the plants to limit their height, which has worked well.

• Like 1

same height as my attic, i've a choice of three places to grow in, attic (bit low) shed (neighbours and airborne pests) and spare bedroom (occasional visitors) judging by your pics it seems attic is the way to go just keep them low.

You could also try a 250w HPS or Enviros, so you could get them closer to the plants without burning...

• Like 1

ive already got 400 hps + 400 mh. whats the crack with the super spreader thing you are using, I've never seen on of them