Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Don’t know really I’m only going on the instructions from Migro and Ac Infinity to use the type b adapter for Aray lights. :wallbash:

• Like 1

According to the adapter info for both:

The Type-A adapter works only with grow lights with RJ11 and RJ12 connectors that use PWM or 0-10V dimmers

The Type-B adapter works only with grow lights with RJ11 and RJ12 connectors that use resistor dimmers

From what I gather is the Aray's use PWM (Pulse width modulation) for their dimmers

• Like 2

Just a heads up for anyone using HomeAssistant, looks like the community have managed to hack the 69 and 67 controllers to report to the system. I’ll give it a go on my 67 this week and post back if successful.

For info: https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ac-infinity-bluetooth-69-pro-controllers-successful/514068

https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ac-infinity-controller-67-bluetooth-temp-humidity-fan-pwm/410673/38

:yep:

Edited by Flamedodger

• 2 weeks later...

My automations are playing up, came home to find the lights off and cloudray off, even though their automations said they were on? Grr that makes no sense! Anyone else experiencing glitches? 

@Slippy One  What version you on?

Mines still on v1.8.3, I don't have any problems with the functions for controlling the hardware devices, but my graph data is bugged out. i was kinda hoping the next update would fix this.

Edited by Military Grade

5 hours ago, Military Grade said:

@Slippy One  What version you on?

Mines still on v1.8.3, I don't have any problems with the functions for controlling the hardware devices, but my graph data is bugged out. i was kinda hoping the next update would fix this.

The latest from the app store. I found a workaround, deleted all automations and use the [Schedule] link instead. Automations are broken for me. As for the graph, I used to like this on the C67, but the new one has such tiny writing, I can't see what's going on, nor do I care, too cluttered. 

Mine according to multiple app store is the latest, but there are other users on here with v1.8.5 that's why I asked as it seems not all of us have the latest version (yet).

20 hours ago, Slippy One said:

My automations are playing up, came home to find the lights off and cloudray off, even though their automations said they were on? Grr that makes no sense! Anyone else experiencing glitches? 

Are you running any digital ballast?

nope, all ac infinity, lights, extract and circulation fan. The extract is an older one and uses a molex adapter, which was the only port working. Weirdly, the main display said the light and circulation fan were on, when they weren’t.. 

I gave up trying to fix it and switched to the other method using the Schedule button instead. So far so good. :yep: 

I've had my lights, both using type A adapter blink off and then on,  automation are staying correct but lights will suddenly drop out and then on, very annoying.

pro69 will be moved to veg and guess I'll suck up a GAS controller v4 instead and rely on my inkbirds for away from home checks and go back do a manual timer and ditch the sunset function

I've joined to AC club today.

4x2 tent plus 69 Pro wifi controller

Ac inline 4" fan kit

2 extra uis plugs from Amazon US, waiting for delivery.

And went for the Migro Aray 4 LED Grow Light 250w

Few more bits to get and then I will set it all up.

• Like 1