Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Posted (edited)

Another sweet feature is the auto programming for veg, flower, etc, but you do need all the components connected, heater, dehumidifier,  ac, etc.

On a side note, anyone know how to balance multiple fans and set minimum negative pressure???

My input is now 6" and the extraction is an 8" so guessing if both fans have a minimum on speed, the auto target temp will auto keep them balanced due to to the size difference?

Edited by sweettooth

• 3 weeks later...

Just picked up the T3 humidifier, plenty big enough for my 1.2 tent

cant work out why the humidifier comes on when room humidity is 72 and the controller set to minimum humidity trigger 65% 

it’s doing my nut in 😂

all the settings for that port set to 1

any ideas chaps

Sticking it on target stopped the humidifier coming on

Ate a full spectrum oil capsule a couple of hours ago…….flying 😂

Pulled the plug and got a S4 combo with the Pro69 controller. Very well made stuff and easy to set up. Good job I've got time on my hands to learn the manual.

I'll only use it for extraction. I'll probably be browsing this thread for advice in due course

Evening Lads, has anyone come across this problem?

Was out in town at the weekend and either had my phone snatched or ive just lost it, called the insurance company and had it wiped as soon as i noticed.

Anyway, the controller back at home went into a. kind of limp mode, fan speed zero unless triggered and max speed 1, humidity obviously went through the roof!

Now i have a new phone, loaded it all up again and now the controller doesnt recognise the T3 humidifier, every time i plug it in the controller flips to the ALL setting and no new port is added. When you open the app, the fan and humidifier are visable, but once you click to open the controller and the window expands to where you make adjustments its not there.

Ive performed a hard reset by holding mode and the up and down buttons for 5 seconds, set it all up again, deleted the controller and re-added it and no joy??

Cheers in advance for any ideas

• 2 weeks later...

How long does everyone use for the sunrise/set duration? I was on 30mins and just changed it to 1hr for financial and heat reasons. Just curious, not sure anyone actually uses this feature much.. 🥳

• Like 1

I did buy a adapter to do this with my light, but the cable is still in the draw lol so i've yet to try that feature.

I had a app update today v1.8.5, any known issues?

8 hours ago, Slippy One said:

How long does everyone use for the sunrise/set duration? I was on 30mins and just changed it to 1hr for financial and heat reasons. Just curious, not sure anyone actually uses this feature much.. 🥳

usually ran it over 30 mins, was enough to limit the quick drop off of temps at lights out. came to the realisation that I was losing potentially an hour of brighter light and didn't really do much so turned it off

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I had a app update today v1.8.5, any known issues?

No .... all seems to be OK 👍

Got the new Gen2 6" oscillation fan .... it's a signifiant upgrade ... the oscillation control is a great feature, you can have full side to side swing with adjustments down to the centre ... you can now adjust your fan NOT to hit the side of your tent.

It's still just a basic on/off and speed control in the App still no oscillation control, shame.

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I did buy a adapter to do this with my light, but the cable is still in the draw lol so i've yet to try that feature.

Please let me know when you do give it a go .... im interested in getting the cable for my P1000 but not sure if it'll work. :hippy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sweettooth said:

usually ran it over 30 mins, was enough to limit the quick drop off of temps at lights out. came to the realisation that I was losing potentially an hour of brighter light and didn't really do much so turned it off

I was just doing my best to mimic nature, at the same time as saving money. It’s still pretty bright, going down 8 increments over 1hr with the last 6 mins at setting 1 so barely any change in intensity and as you mentioned, barely noticeable spike in rh%. 🫡