Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

32 minutes ago, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

You have yours at canopy level ? 

When i said " eating too much into my canopy space. " i'm talking about in a vertical sense when it comes to light to canopy light blocking.

I have my fan above the canopy but under the light

large.20230520_031239.jpg

• Like 4
  • WOW 1

With you, I've not got that problem as the light is so compact. Like I said, it's only a small gripe & nowt curtain wire couldn't fix.

Love their fans, don't think I've had the extraction above 4 (on 3 atm) but that'll change with Summer coming up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just had the cloudray 6 ins oscillating fan delivered, first thing I read is... it is recommended to switch of for a few hours... what the fuck ....will let it run 24/7 and demand a refund :)

Vill

mind you, I could put it on a timer and as it says in the book... let it cool down for a few hours. But don't really like the idea of no circulation for a period of time when lights are off ?

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

that's no good, you want ur fan 24/7 .... that's on my shopping list or is it now

• Like 1

have read loads of threads on it, but as I say first thing I read in the manual is to switch it off. It aint a cheap item either .

Edited by The Villan

I had 2 running 24/7 for 2 grows and both were rattling/rough as chuff after. I returned them and got 2 new replacements under warranty. 

• Like 2

I have mine on cycle mode, 10 hours on 6mins off, had it a couple of grows now and it is still very silent, In my 60x60 I don't have in Oscillating until about 2 weeks into flower. It makes a little noise when you first turn the Oscillating back on when it's been off for a long time but than noise goes after a few mins.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Villan said:

Timer it is then.

I daren't turn off fans now, they never switch back on, keep em on till they die

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sweettooth said:

I daren't turn off fans now, they never switch back on, keep em on till they die

Yeah know what ya mean, the growth technology ones are famous for not turning back on, granted they keep going and going but never start once turned off. My old ruck fan was the same, always had to wd40 it and give it a spin but it always kept going. I am sure these ac infinity will last.....hopefully :)

Vill

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I have mine on cycle mode, 10 hours on 6mins off, had it a couple of grows now and it is still very silent, In my 60x60 I don't have in Oscillating until about 2 weeks into flower. It makes a little noise when you first turn the Oscillating back on when it's been off for a long time but than noise goes after a few mins.

I don't have the controller for it m8 :) It's on 2 at the moment and can't hear a thing :) thats the most important part for me.

Vill

• Like 1

Ah right, soz didn't know my bad

They are very handy bits of kit the controllers, I got two now lol, just a shame the oscillating can't be controlled by the controller, I don't like having to try and press the buttons on the back while it's oscillating.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Ah right, soz didn't know my bad

They are very handy bits of kit the controllers, I got two now lol, just a shame the oscillating can't be controlled by the controller, I don't like having to try and press the buttons on the back while it's oscillating.

turn off oscillate and then adjust the speed

what I find is in the kids room I here this noise that sounds like a fan  going back and forth, need some pipe insulation to go over the tent pole.  whirr........whirr........whirr.......

lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

turn off oscillate and then adjust the speed

I adjust the speed using the App, i was referring to trying to turn off the oscillating while it's already Oscillating :yep:

You can turn the speed level to 0(off) on the app and wait for the fan to stop but takes longer lol

50 minutes ago, The Villan said:

the growth technology ones are famous for not turning back on

Yeah mine(non oscillating version) sadly didn't last a year, a shame really as it was very quiet and moved a good amount of air and was cheap.

Since then got these two USB oscillating fans that work very well but are not in a clip on form, so i have them on the floor under the canopy oscillating blowing upwards and spreading the tube heater warmth around.

• Like 1