Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Anyone know why this ALL port button is there?! I had mine pressed by mistake and the settings weren’t visible, and the bloody light was on after lights out! Wtf?! 

I know I’ve got fat fingers, but what’s supposed to happen when ALL ports are selected? is this a bug? I see new firmware (33?) is coming. 

large.IMG_2598.jpeg

Does anyone use this ALL button? 

Thanks, but it’s pretty annoying how it clearly takes over. Who’s using this button? It’s a fat fingered trap for my ports.. :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...

Had my plants in the grow tent about a week and I am now officially obsessed with the AC infinity app. I have been constantly tweaking the settings of each controller to give me the best environment with the most efficient operation. 
Port 1: Extractor Set in Auto for target temp of 27degrees, Max 3 - Min 1

Port 2: Migro Aray 3, level 8 giving 500ppfd at the plants. 
Port 3: Circulating fan, currently off as affects my environment to much in these early stages, struggle to keep temp down and humidity up. 
Port 4: Humidifier, set in Auto for target of 64% max level 6. 
large.669B7993-C474-4E5F-9E99-19834343F819.jpeg.7c8b6c7c5e04b5c1c751e337d15615ec.jpeg

Edited by Wesleyterrier
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Wesleyterrier said:

Had my plants in the grow tent about a week and I am now officially obsessed with the AC infinity app. I have been constantly tweaking the settings of each controller to give me the best environment with the most efficient operation. 
Port 1: Extractor Set in Auto for target temp of 27degrees, Max 3 - Min 1

Port 2: Migro Aray 3, level 8 giving 500ppfd at the plants. 
Port 3: Circulating fan, currently off as affects my environment to much in these early stages, struggle to keep temp down and humidity up. 
Port 4: Humidifier, set in Auto for target of 64% max level 6. 
large.669B7993-C474-4E5F-9E99-19834343F819.jpeg.7c8b6c7c5e04b5c1c751e337d15615ec.jpeg

I love this system,i got for my both tent and the thing is i cant live without it lol Just don't press the all bottom 😅

• Like 2

Yeah I'm absolutely loving this. So much peace of mind to be had knowing exactly  whats been going on in your tent. I wonder how much growth has been lost over the years to poor VPD 🤔. I can't wait for their heater to be released over here

Screenshot_20240223-1625042.png

• Like 2

Almost ready to pull the trigger on the acinfinity s6 with the 69 pro controller for use in a 1.2 tent

is the fan quieter than an old Rvk 6”

just waiting on feedback to see if the controller is compatible with the dio tech lights, there is an in and out port on the light so guessing it should 

38 minutes ago, cypo74 said:

is the fan quieter than an old Rvk 6”

I don’t think there’s a lot in it when the ACI is at full tilt, but thing is, with the controller and the ability to pwm dim ec fans, the difference is substantial as it’s not going at full speed all the time. You can slow down an rvk, but not like an ec fan.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

You can slow down an rvk, but not like an ec fan.

Thanks mate, anything under 47% on my RVK and the buzzing drives me nuts 😂

Just now, cypo74 said:

The one I had made more noise than the fan 🤣

• Haha 1

Oh there is absolutely no buzzing on the S6.... Plus you'll probably not need it full tilt in a 1.2

• Like 1

One last question, can you connect others bits of equipment that have a standard uk plug on them? Like humidifier and heat mat? 

Those UIS control plugs look very dodgy, I’d need to have a uk to US adapter in the wall, then the UIS adapter, then another US to UK adapter to plug the device into……… there’s a fire hazzard if ever I’ve seen one 😂

or do I just have to save some pennies and buy the ac infinity humidifier and heater 

1 minute ago, cypo74 said:

One last question, can you connect others bits of equipment that have a standard uk plug on them? Like humidifier and heat mat? 

Those UIS control plugs look very dodgy, I’d need to have a uk to US adapter in the wall, then the UIS adapter, then another US to UK adapter to plug the device into……… there’s a fire hazzard if ever I’ve seen one 😂

or do I just have to save some pennies and buy the ac infinity humidifier and heater 

Yeah the UK plugs aren't around yet, don't even know if they're gonna be. I think the only 3rd party stuff you can connect ATM is lights.

Honestly the humidifiers are worth it, I just wish I got the bigger one

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, darXound said:

don't even know if they're gonna be

We need an innovative sparky in the uk to release one 😂

44 minutes ago, cypo74 said:

You'll absolutely love the ac fans. :D

• Like 2