Ac Infinity 69 Controller owners club

sweettooth

Anyone know if you can connect non ac infinity fans up to the 69 controller?

I have a 6inch ec flow I got off Adam and would be great if I could.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hazeytones said:

Anyone know if you can connect non ac infinity fans up to the 69 controller?

I have a 6inch ec flow I got off Adam and would be great if I could.

I've thought the same and as most ec fans use 0-10v signalling, I think with the type A will do it but you need the correct rj11 cable. can't test tonight as fans in use but I'll have a go tomorrow for you and report back.

I think it comes down to active or non active cables between the type A connector and the fan

I'm also interested if I can run the ac infinity fan using the Type A connector but in reverse so I can use my GAS controller to run the Ac infinity fan

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Shotgun185 said:

@Military Grade you welcome sir! 
It’s a good bit of kit, I did try it on my viparspectra xs1500 pro in the veg tent but it would only adjust brightness from 0-10 but wouldn’t turn it off which is a shame, so I’ve just put that on a smart plug for now, with the intention of setting up the sunset/rise on that and just have the plug turn off 1 min after lights out.

With the Mars hydro one it dims 0-10 and turns off so works excellent for what I want.

Yeah i did look this up after seeing the light attached to the 69 pro on youtube and they mentioned they only dimming to 5%, i already have the light on a Tapo smart plug.

Let me know once you have given it a try and seen how the controller handles it not being switched on moments before the controller takes over the dimming :yep:

35 minutes ago, Shotgun185 said:

the viparspectra uses the type a 

Sweet you answered the next question i had for you already lol:yep:

• Like 3

Just now, Military Grade said:

Let me know once you have given it a try and seen how the controller handles it not being switched on moments before the controller takes over the dimming :yep:

for a while, I had the controller doing it all from 0% to 100% and back down to off. got a bit squitty bum about the light just coming on as I noticed a few times it would flash off so stuck in the timer to ensure it was defo off. dimming from 0% is fine.  this isn't the par though, different lights could be different??????

maybe it was just a loose connection

Edited by sweettooth
  • Like 4

@Military Grade I’ll have a play with it tomorrow.the cable is in the light, just need to connect to the controller.I will set the plug to go off 2min after the light is supposed to go off on the controller and on the other way! 
it’s annoying as in the manual it says about connecting a controller to use with it?
I’ve not seen any controllers for it so not sure if that would turn it off. I’ll have a look through the manual and see what it says again.:yep:

• Like 3

@Military Grade

so far so good, I set the light to finish its sunset 1 min before the plug goes off and it done the ramp down and is now counting down till lights on, which I have set to kick in on the controller 1 min after the plug comes on. Will make sure it works when it’s on time but looks good so far. I’ve just set a 25 min sunset/rise duration at the moment. Just to make sure it works and will tweak it later on.

large.IMG_7732.jpeglarge.IMG_7731.jpeglarge.IMG_7730.jpeg

• Like 2

Loads of great info in here gents, thank you very much. I have two weeks off work starting yesterday, so I best get off my arse and see if I can get the PAR+ working. I've never even attempted to join the two lights together to use one dimmer only. Lazy. I'm wondering if I'll need one dongle per light, or if connecting the two lights in series via the dimmers will work 

• Like 1

Welcome back :rofl: @Gaijin

you should be able to join them together and the controller will do the dimming on both, as they will be in a “chain” 

not sure on the light but it might have a local/ Remote switch? 

Edited by Shotgun185
  • Like 1

@Military Grade 

not had any issues with the viparspectra pro mate. Went on again last night no problems and off again this morning.

So shouldn’t be any issues with doing it in the app and with a plug! :yep: 
well none yet anyway! :rofl:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shotgun185 said:

Welcome back :rofl: @Gaijin

you should be able to join them together and the controller will do the dimming on both, as they will be in a “chain” 

not sure on the light but it might have a local/ Remote switch? 

I'll have a look later, thanks :) Lights on in 90 minutes, then I can get in there 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any recommendations on smart plugs to use with the 69 pro or do I have to use the AC Infinity plug. Thanks.

Want to connect a humidifier and heater.

@disco survivor You can't even use the AC Infinity UIS plug sadly, they don't have a UK version and you can't get the USA version in the UK either. I've been told they have no plans to either. You can always buy the AC Infinity humidifier and heater of course, which is what they'd prefer you to do... This is the one thing that disappointed me about the UIS ecosystem.

Edited by iShouldCoCo
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

im looking to buy some bits of ac infinity gear to finish my set up. are yous buying from their site and does it arrive in plain boxes? used to buy from ledgrowlights (rip).

3 hours ago, screrg said:

im looking to buy some bits of ac infinity gear to finish my set up. are yous buying from their site and does it arrive in plain boxes? used to buy from ledgrowlights (rip).

LED grow shop are official U.K. retailer :yep:

• Like 2